Stage 2 Build after 30 years of Building Engines

Can we get an update on the startup?????????????????????

Sure Norbs..The engine is running pretty well, but I am having little Timing issues with the Crank Reference.
I just finished installing the New 10.4 Taylor Wires. The Distributor is locked in. The Throttle response is like
a Top Fuel Alchohol and the Timing is only 25 in the FAST. Once I got her cleaned up and tuned back to the way it should be I will post
a video clip for you Norby and Scooby!!

only 25? That is a good thing. Please post datalog and video.

only 25? That is a good thing. Please post datalog and video.

Congrats Joe! Let me know when you plan on unleashing that missile at the track...and I'll book the time off work to come down and watch.

Sounds like a plan Scooby! Norbs I will work on it again Saturday. She's running, she's loud, she reponds very well..
I just want to fine tune it, and I will post a video.

Don't bother posting a datalog for Norbs. He'd just find a way to complicate it.:D

I finally got the car running and did a video clip, but I guess the file is too big and it takes forever to download. So it runs well. I took out to another
garage so I can get other work done for others. Pulls hard at zero boost. C'mon Norbs!!! I am waiting for you...lol

I finally got the car running and did a video clip, but I guess the file is too big and it takes forever to download. So it runs well. I took out to another
garage so I can get other work done for others. Pulls hard at zero boost. C'mon Norbs!!! I am waiting for you...lol

Me, you and the dog next door all know Norbs' car will never see the track.:p

I would like to post here many thanks to Cal Hartline for his help and sending the WIRE I needed at no charge. Spending time on the phone out
of his busy schedule and didn't charge me a dime.
I can't wait to pull some runs with this Motor. I will try and get some videos.
And basically thank everyone who helped in some way or another..:)

Joe

I would rather have spool data to see what is going on... and vids .I'm a data whore....

J-B Racing said:
I cannot download the file. it's too big. Just give me a chance!!!!
I will try again when I get the car back from the other garage.

Dropbox is an awesome app to upload and share anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Sounds l a little different now with Mike's Headers Istill haven't tried Spooling on the Trans Brake.