SR7 Performance - anyone here dealt with them?

Is there any way to insert elevator music into this thread while we wait for this mystery customers name or to log on, the transmission id info & the pic's? :)

Is there any way to insert elevator music into this thread while we wait for this mystery customers name or to log on, the transmission id info & the pic's? :)

You won't ever see this information, because Chris is lying. It's not one of our transmissions. We've never built a 4L60E for a Vortech supercharged LS1...Especially not "3 times" as Chris continues to lie about.
Take this thread for face value. Chris continues to claim a 4L60E won't work in a 9 or 10 second car, simply because HE can't get them to work. On the other hand, WE ARE getting them to work and last. I guess that truly does make me a better transmission builder. If you want someone to TALK a good battle, Chris is your man. If you want someone who posts RESULTs, we're a much better choice.

Frank
CPT

Chris,
Got those numbers or a customer name yet? Your excuses, on the phone, prove even more that you're full of ****.

Frank
CPT

They do that for a couple of reasons!!

Why do the real fast guys put 2.10 first gear sets in there 400s?;)

1. To kill the "Hit to the tires". {good for big engine / small tire combo's}
2. To make life easier on the Inttermediate sprag. {slows the direct drum down slightly}.

Mike.

Flame suit is on and umbrella deployed!! I'm not getting in the middle of this thread!!!!:eek: :eek:

As soon as we remove the transmission well post the pics.as per our phone conversation,or better yet 20 minutes of franks yelling,continual nervous laughter and vocabulary limited mainly to 4 letter words pointing out his 4th grade education (this explained his inability to answer my questions as they were obviously over his head) i finally got the answer to 9 second reliability with a 4l60e.a superior billet servo.yes frank there is a tooth fairy too,just put your teeth under the pillow and wait for her.why the reference to the tooth fairy?this is what frank understands.now i know a baby likes to get the last word so go ahead and have your fun.i can control myself.my final chapter will be pictures of franks 9 second ls1 build,with old solenoids of course.

Chris,
Got those numbers or a customer name yet? Your excuses, on the phone, prove even more that you're full of ****.

Frank
CPT

I think these are the only facts needed here. Any tranny shop can show a pile of broken hard parts. :confused:

Is the customers name written on the inside of the trans?

Chris,
Here the facts.

The ending point of all this comes down to one final thing. I can get them to work and last, and you keep making excuses about why yours can't.

Nobody is going to be satisfied with any pictures of broken parts you show, unless you can PROVE I built this particular transmission. All of our transmission are sequentially numbered. If you can't show a number stamped on the case, it's not ours. You're doing nothing but making yourself look bad. there's no "tooth fairy" involved...It's just a simple fact, you like to quote tech manuals, I like to build the best 4L60E's available. Now let's get back to where we're comfortable. I'll go back to my build bench and continue turning out 9, 10, and 11 second 4L60E's, and you can go back to your library, and look for more excuses about why you can't do the same.

Frank
CPt

BTW, we're still waiting on that number.

Chris,
Here the facts.

The ending point of all this comes down to one final thing. I can get them to work and last, and you keep making excuses about why yours can't.

Nobody is going to be satisfied with any pictures of broken parts you show, unless you can PROVE I built this particular transmission. All of our transmission are sequentially numbered. If you can't show a number stamped on the case, it's not ours. You're doing nothing but making yourself look bad. there's no "tooth fairy" involved...It's just a simple fact, you like to quote tech manuals, I like to build the best 4L60E's available. Now let's get back to where we're comfortable. I'll go back to my build bench and continue turning out 9, 10, and 11 second 4L60E's, and you can go back to your library, and look for more excuses about why you can't do the same.

Frank
CPt

BTW, we're still waiting on that number.

Well said. :p

Is the customers name written on the inside of the trans?

No, we don't write the names, but each transmission is stamped in sequential order. I can go back in my logs and track each transmission this way. I keep all the customers build sheets, and this list together. I can tell you exactly what the vehicle was, the customers name, and what modifications were done to the vehicle based on these numbers. All of out LT1 4L60E's are stamped just infront of the pan, on the bottom drivers side. All of our LS1 4L60E's are stamped on the vertical pad, just behind the bell housing, infront of the linkage.

Frank
CPT

That Scott guy has been quiet, wonder where he's at? :confused:

Do you mean Scott from SR7 Performance? I have no idea, Talked to him on the phone Monday when my trans finally shipped.

I hope it works and lasts a little while after all the brain damage I have had with this deal at SR7 Performance.
I hope I get SOME enjoyment out of the car before it sh!ts up.

David

So if they don't have to completly disassemble the transmission to find the customers name & unit # what is the delay in obtaining this info?? Something smells fishy???

No, we don't write the names, but each transmission is stamped in sequential order. I can go back in my logs and track each transmission this way. I keep all the customers build sheets, and this list together. I can tell you exactly what the vehicle was, the customers name, and what modifications were done to the vehicle based on these numbers. All of out LT1 4L60E's are stamped just infront of the pan, on the bottom drivers side. All of our LS1 4L60E's are stamped on the vertical pad, just behind the bell housing, infront of the linkage.

Frank
CPT

HOLY SH!T A trans shop owner that CALLS the customer to get his APPLICATION and keeps it on file...WOW!!!

Nice to see a business owner who has his SH!T together. Rest assured Frank, you will get my transmission money from here on out.

David

Maybe that part of the transmission was destroyed during the catastrophic failure? Maybe he can't read? Maybe the car was stolen? The mystery customer died? I'm also looking forward to the answer but something still smells fishy????

Maybe that part of the transmission was destroyed during the catastrophic failure? Maybe he can't read? Maybe the car was stolen? The mystery customer died? I'm also looking forward to the answer but something still smells fishy????

Its just your upper lip;)

Chris knows what he is talking about....

And CPT is the real Art Carr,anyone who names there buisness CPT is trying to capture some of AC's name recognition,nothing else IMO

Its just your upper lip;)

Chris knows what he is talking about....

And CPT is the real Art Carr,anyone who names there buisness CPT is trying to capture some of AC's name recognition,nothing else IMO

WOW..... Tough guy behind the key board!! ;)

WOW..... Tough guy behind the key board!! ;)

Nope,tough man anywhere;)

Do any of these vendors owe you anything?Ever buy a trans from Chris?I have and im happy with it....

Also,alot of the parts that people put in there 2004r's are made by Chris.