"Spotted" section

I'm sick you say? I'm not the one standing out there in the street with Well's counting Buick's now thats someone with real issues. lol

I have no witty comeback for that one....:tongue:
You win, oh wise and honorable master mechanic.:biggrin:

For the record....I count all 1987 and older muscle cars.

I have no witty comeback for that one....:tongue:
You win, oh wise and honorable master mechanic.:biggrin:

For the record....I count all 1987 and older muscle cars.
It's ok to count cars I used to do it too when I was little. I remember there once was this poor guy that used to stand out on Lake Forest blvd. & yell at them. I wonder what ever became of him. I wonder if thats my destiny when I finally lose it. Probably after the next election.

Seen Gn Today At About 11:30 P.m. Traveling West On Washington Blvd In Whittier Going Pretty Fast Looked Stock Don't See To Many Myself.

I Don't See To Many In My Area Or Know People That Own One Hopefully I'll See It Again Being He Lives In Whittier.

White Turbo T in Coronado....

Spotted a super clean white 87(?) Turbo T leaving Coronado just as I was merging on to the bridge. It had all blackout trim except for the chrome bumpers, tinted windows, and GNX style wheels. This car was so fricken sweet. I was in my black Z28 and we were both heading up the 5 north.

Anyone on here??

Just trying to make new TR friends and possibly get my GN in better shape, hope meet and see ya'll..... I have not spotted any TR in my area maybe some in Inglewood area but dont remember that good.

Just trying to make new TR friends and possibly get my GN in better shape, hope meet and see ya'll..... I have not spotted any TR in my area maybe some in Inglewood area but dont remember that good.

Check out the post / thread in the Southwestern Section for the car show / cruise in Anaheim, I believe. Generally at least a few there.

Yesterday, I spotted a white Turbo Regal on Palmdale Blvd in Palmdale at about 11am. This is the second time Ive seen this TR. It is very clean.

Owner

Yesterday, I spotted a white Turbo Regal on Palmdale Blvd in Palmdale at about 11am. This is the second time Ive seen this TR. It is very clean.

I SEEN IT IT BELONGS TO YOUNG MAN ITS A HOT AIR CAR MATTER FACT HE IS SELLING THE CAR HE LIVES THERE IN PALMDALE.

Saw a real clean 87 GN today in Mission Viejo.
Ralph I think this was the one you were telling me about.

Looked like it had T-tops, and was all stock appearing.

Retired couple in it with the lady driving. They were turning left from alicia onto Muirlands and i was turning right onto Alicia from Muirlands in my GN.

I honked at them a few times to get their attention....but they must've had their stereo cranked or their hearing aids shut off....or they were just ignoring me...:redface:

So who's got the GN in San Diego w/ Oregon plates? We saw each other as I was merging onto the 5 North from Coronado.;) Good looking car you got there.

Hey that is me! You kinda suprised me, i didnt see you coming. I really like the stance and the fatties you got on the back of your car! You work on Coronado?

Yep I work at North Island...and theres like 3 other GNs that I know of on base. But yeah you surprised me as well....I was saying in my head 'oh sh!t a GN!' :biggrin:

Saw a white 1987 T-Type with the WE-4 black out trim on the 5 south at Calgrove in Valencia 1-28-09 just before 8:00am stuck in the morning commute. The car looked stock with gray interior, stock T wheels, floor shifter and needed new bumper fillers front and back.

Ive seen that car too.....by the Valencia Town Center....I figured it was just passing through. I guess it's local though.