"Spotted" section

Nice black T-Type in Rancho Santa Margarita turning left from Melinda onto Santa Margarita Pkwy headed North and cruizin mighty slow while the driver beat on his kids from over the seat.:eek:

I honked to get the drivers attention as I sat in the left turn lane from Santa Marg Pkwy onto Melinda, but Ralph....er....I mean....the driver was too busy smacking his kids around.:eek:

The above is 100% true....except for the child abuse. ;) But Ralph you sure were distracted by something in that car. I never sean you drive that slow unless you were stalking me through parking lots.:biggrin:
Rafael looking for his wheel centers?
Come on, Ralph, they're only about $100 each NOS when bought seperately.
I paid about $360 a few years back for one set of 4 of NIB NOS & $300 a year ago for another set of 4 NIB NOS. Spread some of your wealth, improve the economy.

I got a buddy that keeps spoting a GN On El cajon bvld. and seen it near the navy fed. on market street. Older guy driving, friend said "i dont think he ever washes it" seen it twice in two weeks. anybody here?

Nice black T-Type in Rancho Santa Margarita turning left from Melinda onto Santa Margarita Pkwy headed North and cruizin mighty slow while the driver beat on his kids from over the seat.:eek:

I honked to get the drivers attention as I sat in the left turn lane from Santa Marg Pkwy onto Melinda, but Ralph....er....I mean....the driver was too busy smacking his kids around.:eek:

The above is 100% true....except for the child abuse. ;) But Ralph you sure were distracted by something in that car. I never sean you drive that slow unless you were stalking me through parking lots.:biggrin:

I was driving slow waiting for a red vett,, the driver was too old to race like GARY.

and i was pissed but i don't remember the reson.:mad:

Torrance

Thursday 4/3/08- an '87 GN with some sort of black wheels parked on Hawthorne Blvd. in front of a Chevy dealer just north of PCH (maybe Martin Chevrolet?).

Took a Road Trip for the Job to Austin Texas

I always seem to see GN's in Texas, Maryland and Virgnia anytime I go for work out there. Out here you guys know we just don't really see TRs out here. So I knew I would run into one sooner or later, but I thought Texas let me down.
As I was leaving Austin to turn in the rental car( Actually got lucky, they only had Big A-- 20 seater vans and an H3, but he said he has to give it to me for for the midsize prize, Hmmm H3 or 20 seater van, You guys know the answer to that one, but as I was turning in the H3 just as I get to the airport I see a Grand National on 20's. It was a little dirty because it just rained. But I knew Texas would'nt let me down.

I was driving slow waiting for a red vett,, the driver was too old to race like GARY.

and i was pissed but i don't remember the reson.:mad:

It is doubtful we will ever race as I have no intentions of modding my car down into the ET that your car is at, but at least my car doesn't smoke. But I am looking for another turbobrick and it might be somewhere close to yours in ET, I am going to try and find one that is nicotine-free though. You ever thought of sending your car to one of those smoke clinics. Also, my car doesn't get mad enough at me to toss it's wheel centers. You were looking for 3 wheel centers, let's see if I can get this straight, you lost the third one looking for the first 2 that fell off. Kool trick, Raffael, you will have to show me sometime how to do that. J/K, Rolf

Ok, It isn't that I forgot my meds this am, It's that I don't take any meds due to all of those that I took years back. Good point, Tim, I will add a J/K, how's that.

saw no less than 5 GN's at Long Beach this am

Saw no less than 5 GN's at the Long Beach Swap this AM all parked togethe. Same seller, it appeared, none of them would you bring home to mama. All were pretty ratty, had been parked outdoors all of their lives, it appeared. Lots of rust on the hoods, even on the paint. Mostly priced at about 7-10K if memory serves me right. One was a theft recovery, but had pretty nice leather upholstery. $72K miles on it. Bumper fillers gone. 1 limited non-turbo there with factory wire wheels & decent body. Priced at about $2800, I believe. Maybe the one that was in autotrader very cheep a while back.

spotted about 100 gn's

I Was Driving Out In The Country And Low And Behold I Crested The Top Of A Hill And To My Suprise There Was Gn's Everywhere I Looked ,it Kinda Looked Like A Cult Of Some Sort Holy **** It Was The Buick Gs Nationals In Bowling Green Kentucky .it Was A Site To See All Those Gn's At One Location Sorry You Missed It It Was Awesome Congrats To Len From Performance Trans In Las Vegas 6.98@197mph

I was getting on the 15N from the 52 and Low and Behold......

A nice GN was cruisin by me. :biggrin: I had to try to catch up to see who it could be, I thought it was Rodney,:cool: but I think he had Texas plates on it. Then he smashed off as I would when people are either being D---s or Maybe because he needed to get over quik. Well It sounded healthy and you know it wasnt stock :eek: This was around 2:30-2:40pm today May 29,2008. I was honkin my horn but the turbo spooling was probably louder than the horn.
I wasnt in my GN I was in my wifes 50 MPG Prius, You know, Gas is just so expensive today. $4.19 for 89 yesterday. Da-------------n

A nice GN was cruisin by me. :biggrin: I had to try to catch up to see who it could be, I thought it was Rodney,:cool: but I think he had Texas plates on it. Then he smashed off as I would when people are either being D---s or Maybe because he needed to get over quik. Well It sounded healthy and you know it wasnt stock :eek: This was around 2:30-2:40pm today May 29,2008. I was honkin my horn but the turbo spooling was probably louder than the horn.
I wasnt in my GN I was in my wifes 50 MPG Prius, You know, Gas is just so expensive today. $4.19 for 89 yesterday. Da-------------n

Hey Rich...LOL, that was most likely me then...I do have Texas plates.:biggrin: I was going northbound on the 163 to 15 merge at around 2:30pm. I had to get over to the right lane real quick so I could make the MCAS Miramar exit (had to take care of a couple things on base). Well you know it gets kinda crowded around that area so I had to do what I had to do.:D Sorry I didn't hear any honking even though my windows were down.;)

Richard: I hear the GN is still down.(a little bird told me) What's the hold up? Who's represntin' the San Diego Crew?:p

Hope all is well:cool:

Why Yes, You are Correct..

Still down, but not out. I will get her back on the road soon, but this time like the Six Million Dollar Man, faster, stronger etc....

Brown or Maroon (paint was dirty and/or possibly faded) T-Type headed south on Rockfield in Lake Forest at around noon. I was headed north in my 68 Camaro while participating in a Classic Car Charity Poker Run headed for Lake Forest automotive. I was waving a thumbs up out the window at the guy....dunno if he noticed me. Looked middle age with kinda squirly longer hair

Brown or Maroon (paint was dirty and/or possibly faded) T-Type headed south on Rockfield in Lake Forest at around noon. I was headed north in my 68 Camaro while participating in a Classic Car Charity Poker Run headed for Lake Forest automotive. I was waving a thumbs up out the window at the guy....dunno if he noticed me. Looked middle age with kinda squirly longer hair
Chicken man, Whats your fascination with middle aged men ?

Chicken man, Whats your fascination with middle aged men ?

Dear, papa Lou
I guess I'm just a bit surprised that a guy with widely publicised love for fluffy farm animals is throwing stones over persuasion.
:-O
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
;-)
That said...I can promise you that my only facination is with the nice cars that most of us middle age men are driving.
:)

Dear, papa Lou
I guess I'm just a bit surprised that a guy with widely publicised love for fluffy farm animals is throwing stones over persuasion.
:-O
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
;-)
That said...I can promise you that my only facination is with the nice cars that most of us middle age men are driving.
At least they are female, not middle aged & don't drive cars with funny tailpipes.

At least they are female, not middle aged & don't drive cars with funny tailpipes.

LOL

Your a mean old fart!

...And don't forget to count your sheeps age in sheep years. That 11 year old you like is actually 77!!!
I don't know which end of that age scale is more sick n' wrong!

Ya Pervert!!!
;-)

LOL

Your a mean old fart!

...And don't forget to count your sheeps age in sheep years. That 11 year old you like is actually 77!!!
I don't know which end of that age scale is more sick n' wrong!

Ya Pervert!!!
;-)
I'm sick you say? I'm not the one standing out there in the street with Well's counting Buick's now thats someone with real issues. lol