"Spotted" section

Spotted a purple T-Type on Santa Margaritia Parkway near El Toro today.
I think the plate was NWCTT looked like an older guy driving. We waved at each other. I was in my 87 GN.

Looked like most of the emblems were removed, but it had the turbo hood.

Anyone from this board?

T-Type in NorthPark area of San Diego by 30th and University. White car, I want to say it had a landau top and red pinstripes and Vector style rims, but then again I was flying past it pretty quick. I believe I saw it last Wednesday.

Thing was f-ing CLEAN. Gary, it may have had a moonroof, did that just make your butt pucker?

I would love to have a very low mileage, well optioned, Turbo-T moon factory, but that moonie would have to be factory, not dealer, Astroroof.

Sounds like Jason's Dad's old car. I'm pretty sure it wasn't though since he sold it to a guy from out of state.

Neal

T-Type in NorthPark area of San Diego by 30th and University. White car, I want to say it had a landau top and red pinstripes and Vector style rims, but then again I was flying past it pretty quick. I believe I saw it last Wednesday.

Thing was f-ing CLEAN. Gary, it may have had a moonroof, did that just make your butt pucker?

Lancaster

Spotted a GN on a trailer yesterday in Lancaster off the 14 freeway on ave I. couldnt cath up too see who it was, looked to be headed towards the RV dealer.

Gotcha

One "almost" very stock '87 GN in north Fresno,
whooping up on two new GTO's :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

cool, were youat the gather sunday? gotta get my car running need to get out and play with it.

And I chased some lady down in in the T a few months ago, opened the dump and scared the living hell out of her![/QUOTE]

thats too funny:D

Must be a sign

spotted another GN today ( dont know if it was the same one i saw trailered sunday) going south on the 14 inlancaster around noon.

Do Typhoons count?

Saw a reasonably clean black one today on Edinger Rd near the 55 in Santa Ana. White dude with brown hair and a mustache driving.

Bell Gardens Runner

Saw a clean mean sounding GN on Foster Bridge Road in Bell Gardens/Downey yesterday morning. Anybody here?

i spotted a gn going north bound on 605hwy passing the south st. entrance in cerritos, looked like a "cholo" driving with big wheels.

GN on the 56 in S.D.

Seen a GN Yesterday about 4ish going East on the 56. Anyone, Anyone, Bueller, Bueller.....

GN in SD

As I was leaving NAS North Island this afternoon...I spotted one in Coronado parked on Ocean Blvd, a bit past the base's beach gate.

It had white flames on it! Sorta like ghost flames but more visible...it looked damn good and not tacky at all. It was lowered and had a killer stance, but couldn't tell if the wheels were GN wheels that were all chromed or polished (no black centers). Overall it was CLEAN!! Hell I almost swerved my GN into a parked car checking out this other GN.:D

As I was leaving NAS North Island this afternoon...I spotted one in Coronado parked on Ocean Blvd, a bit past the base's beach gate.

It had white flames on it! Sorta like ghost flames but more visible...it looked damn good and not tacky at all. It was lowered and had a killer stance, but couldn't tell if the wheels were GN wheels that were all chromed or polished (no black centers). Overall it was CLEAN!! Hell I almost swerved my GN into a parked car checking out this other GN.:D

I saw that one too. It's in good shape. Looks to be mostly stock with a repaint. Has flames on it and a CPO sticker. The rims are aftermarket. I did park and check it out! :) I think whoever owns it is on a boat (carrier) because I've seen it in the parking lot by the depot. (allot of guys that work on the boats park there) Does the owner really not post on these forums? I may have to post by it until I meet him and point him in our direction.;)

Yeah I wasn't sure what wheels he had. At first it looked like wheels from an early 90s Vette. I was going to pull over to check it out but couldn't find a place to park.

Gn In San Jose, Ca
11-28-08 At About 12:30 Am.the Owner And 2 Of His Buddies Where At A 76 Gas Station On White Rd Filling Up And Waxing The Car At The Same Time.i Went Over There Chatted.

Nice black T-Type in Rancho Santa Margarita turning left from Melinda onto Santa Margarita Pkwy headed North and cruizin mighty slow while the driver beat on his kids from over the seat.:eek:

I honked to get the drivers attention as I sat in the left turn lane from Santa Marg Pkwy onto Melinda, but Ralph....er....I mean....the driver was too busy smacking his kids around.:eek:

The above is 100% true....except for the child abuse. ;) But Ralph you sure were distracted by something in that car. I never sean you drive that slow unless you were stalking me through parking lots.:biggrin: