"Spotted" section

Probably why we're all picking on you, Lou, it's not the senior citizen part, it's the nice collection of wheel that you have now. Well, other than the POSRCHE, Oops, that's Porsche. Dynoed that beast yet?

Rely

Probably why we're all picking on you, Lou, it's not the senior citizen part, it's the nice collection of wheel that you have now. Well, other than the POSRCHE, Oops, that's Porsche. Dynoed that beast yet?
Too late to be nice now, I'm emotionally devastated & couldn't even get it up this morning because of all this. Now my wife is treating to leave. I don't know what to do I feel so all alone on this.

Too late to be nice now, I'm emotionally devastated & couldn't even get it up this morning because of all this. Now my wife is treating to leave. I don't know what to do I feel so all alone on this.

Well...if it helps....that is a niiiiiiiiiiiiice GNX.

:frown: ok, when i was 17 i went with a friend to get a flowmaster installed on his mustang. we went to this hole in the wall crapy shop, and in the corner of the shop with about 3 inches of dust on it was a 84 t-type with t-tops. i seen it and couldnt believe my eyes. i asked a mechanic who owned it and said the owner of the shop. i asked him about it and he said "which car? that peice of $h!t cutlass over there?" . i was like oh my god im buying it! he said he'll sale it but that it has 9k miles and runs perfect, he wanted $2500 for it! i was at the time in school with minimum wage pay, so dropped my head down and wished i never even seen it. time went bye and every year maybe i would go bye and make sure he still has it. and yup still there. so i finally got my hands on some good money like 3 years after i first found it. i went to literally buy it and the guy dropped a bomb on me. he said "oh that cutlass?, nobody wanted it so i gave it to the junk yard last week" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i wanted to knock his @$$ out!!! :mad:
.........he kept calling it a cutlass , didnt know what he had, and pissed me off

Just bought an 87 GN K@N and 3" all the way back i am santa clarita the guy who i bought mine off of has a clean 87 GN that he is trying to sale for 22k he is the only other guy i have seen out here that has a GN. o yea i have 80k miles on it.

I have a GN and drive it around Santa Clarita all the time. Where is the guy that you bought the GN off of?

I have a GN and drive it around Santa Clarita all the time. Where is the guy that you bought the GN off of?

does it still have the 85 wheels on it? and I believe t tops? if so, do you drive around Copperhill? If so, I saw you the other day when I was picking up my son. You had a chick with you. Clean car!

I saw this car when I got lost down in Coronado.

930.jpg
[/QUOTE/

wonder who his gardener is, love the nice lawn.

he cant afford a gardener with THAT car in his driveway....duh:D Hi Lou.

does it still have the 85 wheels on it? and I believe t tops? if so, do you drive around Copperhill? If so, I saw you the other day when I was picking up my son. You had a chick with you. Clean car!

Ya, still has 85 wheels. Not T-tops but a moonroof. I was on copper hill ya, and had my girlfriend in the passenger seat. Car looks clean until you get close :frown: the clear coat is peeling all over the place.

Ya, still has 85 wheels. Not T-tops but a moonroof. I was on copper hill ya, and had my girlfriend in the passenger seat. Car looks clean until you get close :frown: the clear coat is peeling all over the place.

well, its a good 20 footer then. Thats about how far I was from you driving by. I would have honked, but never met you. You'd have thought I was some crazy fool.....:confused: :D

Ha....I might have thought you were honking because you were angry :tongue: people do that alot here for the dumbest stuff. The sides of my car are fine, it's just the areas that get the most sun; the hood, roof, and trunk.
I had no idea you were in Santa Clarita. Thought I was the only one. The past 2-3 years have seen 4+ new GNs in the area. No longer all by my lonesome.

Ha....I might have thought you were honking because you were angry :tongue: people do that alot here for the dumbest stuff. The sides of my car are fine, it's just the areas that get the most sun; the hood, roof, and trunk.
I had no idea you were in Santa Clarita. Thought I was the only one. The past 2-3 years have seen 4+ new GNs in the area. No longer all by my lonesome.

I'm actually in the valley near Burbank, but my son lives out by you. I'm out there every week to get the guy from school.
I bought parts from some guy out there once, but he had sold his gn and all the stuff he had left. There is a few gn's out here, I see now and then. Paint that bad boy!

Painting is definitely on my list, but it's just so damn expensive. I'm currently occupied with knock issues, which have driven me to a short "vacation" from anything GN related. I hope to solve the knock before I pour any substantial amount of money into any other aspect of the car.

Painting is definitely on my list, but it's just so damn expensive. I'm currently occupied with knock issues, which have driven me to a short "vacation" from anything GN related. I hope to solve the knock before I pour any substantial amount of money into any other aspect of the car.

have you had anybody else look at your car? pm me so we dont go on and on in the "spotted section" we might get yelled at:D

Spotted in Palm Springs today. GNX for sale.

Was driving through Palm Springs today on a family road trip and spied this sitting in a classic car dealership lot..
$45K
The sales guy didnt know what number it is, but he said that the seller says it's an "FBI Purchased" one.....whatever that means....

Looked like it had been sitting there for awhile...
For anyone looking....the place is called Keith McCormick's www.classic-carauction.com

Attachments

• Palm Springs_008a.jpg
    Palm Springs_008a.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 449
  • Palm Springs_009a.jpg
    Palm Springs_009a.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 444
  • Palm Springs_013a.jpg
    Palm Springs_013a.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 456
  • Palm Springs_015a.jpg
    Palm Springs_015a.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 452
Just came from there today.

I'm getting ready to go back out there tomorrow, I will have to go and check it out.
Wish I had known about it, thanks for the post.