"Spotted" section

Just saw a Black T-Type/GN driving southbound on Cuyameca St making a left turn about south of Mission Gorge. I would assume that was Don or his son sin I think they are the only other ones that own a Turbo Buick besides me in Santee?:D

Coulda' been me! :cool:

Last Tues (6/16/09) while leaving Kaiser Fremont I saw a GN crossing Paseo Padre on Walnut around noon or so. The GN looked like it was fresh out of the paint shop and was a tangerine or darker copper orange with stock GN wheels and it was missing the front and rear bumper fillers. The car looked really good in that color. We were on our way to have a baby at Kaiser Walnut Creek.

What are the chances?!!!!

Around 9:30am today, I was on my way to work today and within 2 minutes I spotted two Typhoons. One was dark green and headed westbound down Riverside Dr in Sherman Oaks. The second one I saw was black and was headed southbound down Woodman. I was at the corner of Woodman and Riverside when I saw it go buy. Wish I was in my TR maybe they would of stopped and said whattup!!!

Pico

seen a GN/T at about 8:45PM heading west on Washington, turning Left on Paramount. Nice looking car black dont remember seeing GN badges looked like it had convo pros on it skinny/fat but was moving not sure. nice looking car

Spotted GNX

last seen sitting in my shop under a car cover gathering dust.

'86 T type in Bako (Go get it boys!)

14939009_2X.JPG

Copart | Car Finder | Current Sales

On my way to work today I saw an 87 GN on the 14 South right before 14s to 5n split. HAULIN A$$$$$ too lol!!!

spoted one in west covina baldwin park border on what i believe is badillo st parked on garage driveway old school muscle car rims

Spotted two nice looking, stock appearing GN's tonight after work.

I passed one on El Toro in my GN.

He was headed to Fuddruckers, and I was headed to Petsmart. We acknowledged each other briefly but there was too much traffic to get talking. I did not recognize the guy. He has a single gauge pod on the pillar. Otherwise it looked very stock and had the old blue Cali plates with yellow lettering.

The second one was parked outside Fuddruckers on the parking lot curb adjacent to El Toro. I did not see the owner by it, so dont know who's it was.
also very clean looking.

Anyone here?