"Spotted" section

I've been playing...but most aren't worth posting about...
Today I was coming up to a 3 lane light light in an open lane. Two sport bikes were sitting in the middle lane as I rolled up (2-3 lengths behind the bikes) the light turned green while I was still going about 10mph.

One of the bikes took off on the green...he must have seen me coming...
As soon as I saw him take off, I nailed it and gave chase like a dog after a squirrel.

The other bike was a Gixxer. He didn't go with us, just followed at a safe distance several lenghts back.

The bike I was chasing didn't get any farther away and I didn't get any closer.
We stopped the chase somewhere over 85mph.

As I slowed it back down, the gixxer came up along side. The guy was nodding and giving me the thumbs up.:biggrin:

His buddy cruised up ahead and then turned right.....didn't get to see what kind of bike it was.

Spotted Ralph in his GN last night on my way home.

I was sitting at a red at the intersection of El Toro and Santa Margarita Pkwy when I saw him turn right from El Toro onto SM Pkwy in front of me. As soon as I got my green...I was off to run him down!:D

He saw me flying up on him all low and hot in his rear view and he boosted it a little to let me know he knew I was there:D

I returned the favor with a quick WOT shot past him on the passenger side.

We ended up next to each other at the next light where he had to turn left while I go straight (lucky for him...heh, heh....:cool:).

Him: "Hey...you're gonna get another ticket!"
Me: "uh....hmmmph....you know me...I can't help it....I'm getting the speed shakes...."

:D

I was driving minding my own bizzness looking for imports, when i turnd rt on to sm i glanced to my rear view mirror saw head lights speeeeeding getting closer very fast I knew it had to be the meanchicken tim him self..

I had one of the grils from rtp in the car with me
I told her thats my friend tim
she sead u going to race him??
me NO
she sead i thought ur car was fast
me not that fast
she sead it looks just like ur car funny hu!!!

I'm standing next to a white tta gold wheels. Says official pace car on the side. It's in Kirkland, ny. Ne1 no who's it is?

The guy I bought my GN from lives in Capistrano. This morning he spotted a GN getting onto the Ortega Hwy in Capistrano.

Who done it?

You made him miss his GN...:D

Gray ttype around gilbert and the 60 going west bound. See the car around 5 am. Paint looks faded and has some big turbo sticker on the back.

Yesterday I spotted an 86 Gn on the 14 freeway headed south. The car had black 20'' rims on it with a guy driving and a yound lady in the passenger seat. About 20 minutes later I spotted a Typhoon in Sherman Oaks on Riverside drive.

I've seen the same purple S10 twice on the 10w in the afternoon this week. It's got a big ol GN1PERFORMANCE sticker on the back, anyone on here?

spotted

sat fternoon after 6. gn heading west on 91 passing 57 had a passenger no tint with the turbo sign on the third brake light and chrome gn wheels.

Spotted a grouchy old Pollack in a White Ford Lightning turning across my sites at the intersection of El Toro and Santa Margarita Pkwy at about 7:30PM. I waved at the grump but he just scowled at me.

Even tho' I had 200lbs of Water Softener Salt and 100lbs of Mulch in my trunk, the thought of chasing him down and registering an easy kill crossed my mind...but I would have had to cut 90 degrees hard right across three lanes of traffic and a right turn lane to give chase.

That'd be illegal...so I let the Lightning live another day...:cool:

Spotted a grouchy old Pollack in a White Ford Lightning turning across my sites at the intersection of El Toro and Santa Margarita Pkwy at about 7:30PM. I waved at the grump but he just scowled at me.

Even tho' I had 200lbs of Water Softener Salt and 100lbs of Mulch in my trunk, the thought of chasing him down and registering an easy kill crossed my mind...but I would have had to cut 90 degrees hard right across three lanes of traffic and a right turn lane to give chase.

That'd be illegal...so I let the Lightning live another day...:cool:

Yeah chicken I seen you too & my lightning is base transportation & no interest in racing a 4800 # stock truck against a 3400# souped up Buick. I didn't see you wave. Now had I my thoughts would of been why is that strange looking man trying to pick me up.

King Taco

seen GN with i believe welds skinny front fat rears, going east on washington, turned left on Rosemead and pulled into King Taco in Pico Rivera hispanic guy with shaved head

Spotted a 86/87 GN in North Hollywood SoCal

Saw it across the street from my job, on a trailer being pulled by a blue truck, into a paint/body shop. Had slicks/skinnies and a roll bar w/ parachute in back.

Nice, tasteful black and flame paint job as well.

Is this anyone on here??

On Sat, Oct 2 at about 11AM, I spotted what appeared to be a nice white T-Type parked on Pinecrest just off of Santa Margarita Pkwy in Mission Viejo. It was parked right where the speed trapping cop usually sits waiting for me to come down the hill a little too hot...on my way to Church...

I say "...appeared to be..." because I was driving by on Santa Margarita Pkwy doing about 50mph at a distance of about 50 yds.

Even my 87 GN original black paint looks good at that speed and distance...:biggrin: