Spoolfool bumper filler giveaway.

I will add that I won't be participating since I am one of the "T6P guys".;) You've got enough time to take a bunch of pics yourself and time to start brainstorming on what you want to do. The only exception to the TB rule might be an 82 GN but that would be Mike's call since it's his contest.:cool:

You don't have a TB or a TTA either Ty, so it shouldn't matter.:p

Your right Charlie, I do not. But if I win I will donate them to someone I feel could use them.

I make no apologizes, the 5.9 Cummins we are playing with now in 695RWHP and about 1200 TQ. ;)

Mov

How about a black friday sale on these bad boys instead? I am all for a free giveaway but I am never that lucky..lol. And I need 2 sets of fronts and 1 rear...lol

Here's the plan...

Shane (SGRIM), the owner of this great site is having a birthday in three and a half weeks. December 8th to be exact. Between now and then, Your mission is to come up with a cool, funny or cleaver picture to post in his "Happy Birthday" thread that will be posted in THE LOUNGE on Sunday Dec 8th. NO PICTURES WILL BE POSTED UNTIL THEN or they will be disqualified. NO mention of bumper fillers or this contest will be discussed in his birthday thread. I really don't want to see it get screwed up. I'm sure that his thread will get trashed enough once the T6P guys get a hold of it.:eek::D

This picture must be in good taste and not endanger anyone. Picture can be from a camera or not. Photoshop OK.

Picture must include,

*A turbo Buick or TTA.
* The words "Happy birthday Shane".
* Something else of interest. (Funny, clever, cool, Etc).

Winner will be posted here in THIS THREAD at the end of the day Dec 8th.

Mike B.

Oh Boy!!! Do I have a great idea for this one!!!! :D

Here's the plan...

Shane (SGRIM), the owner of this great site is having a birthday in three and a half weeks. December 8th to be exact. Between now and then, Your mission is to come up with a cool, funny or cleaver picture to post in his "Happy Birthday" thread that will be posted in THE LOUNGE on Sunday Dec 8th. NO PICTURES WILL BE POSTED UNTIL THEN or they will be disqualified. NO mention of bumper fillers or this contest will be discussed in his birthday thread. I really don't want to see it get screwed up. I'm sure that his thread will get trashed enough once the T6P guys get a hold of it.:eek::D

This picture must be in good taste and not endanger anyone. Picture can be from a camera or not. Photoshop OK.

Picture must include,

*A turbo Buick or TTA.
* The words "Happy birthday Shane".
* Something else of interest. (Funny, clever, cool, Etc).

Winner will be posted here in THIS THREAD at the end of the day Dec 8th.

Mike B.

Cleaver pics?

20100810-equipment-cleaver-3.jpg

Im willing to throw in pictures of myself, the GN and assorted female midgets. Im not ashamed to show pics of my past debauchery when bumper fillers are involved.

Ok, wait a minute..... Im kinda ashamed. LOL

Where will the giveaway thread be posted?

Pics have to be posted in the Happy Birthday thread that will be crated in the lounge. Just pics only.... NO mention of the contest.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

My car really needs both front and rear! The front are practically gone :/