Spoolfool bumper filler giveaway.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
News Flash!
Spoolfool Productions just got upgraded to the first page of the vendor list with the rest of THE BIG KIDS.:D
We also have a new web site, that is still under construction;). www.spoolfoolproductions.com

I'm thinking of doing another December bumper filler giveaway, kinda like I did last year. Here's a link to last year's give away. Congrats Kidglock.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spoolfools-new-bumper-filler-give-away.385256/
Not sure how I want to give em away this time, but I'm open to "rational;)" suggestions?

Anyone?

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

Just send to me and I will jump up and down. But not out of a plane!!! Never never!!!;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The face book like was a good idea like they done 2 weeks ago.

I never on their but good promo to others that do.

Ya, the like thing was a good idea, but we need to make it so every one has a chance.I see every time we post there's a post count.have us do a like here, so whatever number your like was gather up all the post numbers together and draw from the hat. Post number X wins. Just an idea.
86 Regal W-11/CC-1T Type

Last year I did a trivia question. I do like that format. What other method could we use?

Best thing about it, I figured I might as well grab the rear one piece filler at the same time !!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1384403023.772377.jpg

Hmmm.

We could do a photo contest that would last a few weeks. Myself (or the drunks on T6P) would pick things that would need to appear in the photo.

eg: A Turbo Buick, a bottle of booze and a chicken(real or not). At the end of the contest, photos would be judged. The coolest, cleverest or funniest would win a set of front or rear fillers. Photos would need to be in good taste and not put anyone in danger. Except maybe the chicken.;)

This is just one stupid idea. I'm open to hear more. :D

Hmmm.

We could do a photo contest that would last a few weeks. Myself (or the drunks on T6P) would pick things that would need to appear in the photo.

eg: A Turbo Buick, a bottle of booze and a chicken(real or not). At the end of the contest, photos would be judged. The coolest, cleverest or funniest would win a set of front or rear fillers. Photos would need to be in good taste and not put anyone in danger. Except maybe the chicken.;)

thats a good idea!! I will participate no matter what, but i will disqualify myself from winning so someone else can take advantage :)

Hmmm.

Daddy Like :D