Spoolfool bumper filler giveaway.

And the two boobs on the right aren't symmetrical

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

[quote="GNGAL, "Pics have to be posted in the Happy Birthday thread that will be crated in the lounge. Just pics only.... NO mention of the contest."

According to the rules there are no capital letters in birthday.
* The words "Happy birthday Shane".

I didn't realize that the thread would be 'crated' in the lounge? ;) Cool! :)

TTT
Tomorrow's the day.:)
Post up something cool and win. See details in post #40, on page #2 of this thread.

Mike B.

TTT
Tomorrow's the day.:)
Post up something cool and win. See details in post #40, on page #2 of this thread.

Mike B.
I wish I had some photoshop talent to enter this...but cant wait to see what others come up with

Bryan

Start searching around B. There may already be something done that you can use but you need to find it.;)
That works for me.:)
I may need to give away some Spoolfool T-shirts for 2nd and 3rd place.

Mike B.

Birthday thread for Shane (SGRIM) is now up in the Lounge. Post em up.

Last chance to post up.
Results in half an hour.

Winner, winner, :chicken: dinner.

3rd place and a Spoolfool T-shirt is post #16 INEEDAGN

2nd place and a Spoolfool T-shirt is post #10 ttypewhite

1st place and a Spoolfool bumper filler is going to a rookie. Post #9 happy4444.

You guys PM me your addresses. INEEDAGN and ttypewhite, let me know what size shirts you want.
happy4444, Congrats and let me know if you want a one piece rear bumper filler or a set of my front fillers. It will all go out tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your support and the support of this site. Now, if Shane would just get his butt home and check his birthday thread. ;)

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

Thanks for doing something cool p.s. Buick is on top of the tree..

Thanks for doing something cool p.s. Buick is on top of the tree..

For next year remember, if you could get the Lil one to hold a bottle of scotch you could possibly move up in rankings...:D J/J

For next year remember, if you could get the Lil one to hold a bottle of scotch you could possibly move up in rankings...:D J/J
Heck,
I was thinking, If INEEDAGN could have written it in yellow snow, he might have won. It would have taken mad skills to do it with only two BBs and a tick-tack.:p

I say that we should blow Shane's birthday thread up to at least 5 pages.;)

Cool contest Mike, and congratulations to the winners!

What Is scotch this is beer country!! Plus he would be drinking not holding!! I did not know alky was involved.. You fellers are alright..;)

Thanks for everything guys especially you Mike. Your one cool cat for what you have done for all of us. Have you heard anything from Shane yet???

btw im screwed, the things i now have to do for my gf... :banghead: haha

Last edited:
Thanks for everything guys especially you Mike. Your one cool cat for what you have done for all of us. Have you heard anything from Shane yet???
Thanks Happy. Unfortunately, new guy, you had two hours to claim your prize. I felt bad and extended it to two hours and fifteen minutes. It's now been almost two hours and twenty minutes. The good news is that you'll have another chance to WIN at our next give away, in a year. :)

Tell ya what. Send me a PM and I'll see if I've got some Spoolfool stickers or something laying around to send you.;)

Happy Spooling...
Mike B.