Spoolfool bumper filler giveaway.

Thanks for everything guys especially you Mike. Your one cool cat for what you have done for all of us. Have you heard anything from Shane yet???

btw im screwed, the things i now have to do for my gf... :banghead: haha

HA HA...you did well ....Im sure she will go easy on you...........or not.

Bryan

Heck,
I was thinking, If INEEDAGN could have written it in yellow snow, he might have won.

GOD DAMN if i'da thought of that I damn sure would have stood on the front bumper and pissed it out in cursive...neighbor woulda REALLY thought I was crazy then...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm pretty good with this thing for as small as it is. I think it even makes the wife happy some of the time...

Dude!
PM me with your address and T-shirt size and I'll hook you up on a stylish wardrobe. I sent you a PM this morning. ;)

Mike B.

Nick, (Happy4444)
Congrats on winning the contest and for having a cool enough girl friend to do crazy stuff for you.
I included T-shirts for both you and your girl. She did look a bit cold.:D
Fillers and T-shirts went out today. You should see them by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone for making this a fun deal.:)

Mike Barnard

I vote to put her on the stickers!! Hubba Hubba!! :D No harm ment man!! Fun&Games!!

I'm pretty good with this thing for as small as it is. I think it even makes the wife happy some of the time...

HA HA......I just tell mine, hey it pleases me........

Bryan

Nick, (Happy4444)
Congrats on winning the contest and for having a cool enough girl friend to do crazy stuff for you.
I included T-shirts for both you and your girl. She did look a bit cold.:D
Fillers and T-shirts went out today. You should see them by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone for making this a fun deal.:)

Mike Barnard
Fk head I want a shirt

You mean I'm gonna have a spoolfool shirt before Ty does? Awesome. My day just got better.
Yep,but Charlie said Ty does have a Spoolfool tat and matching thong.:couchpotato:..........:confused:
Supposedly the tat is of fools nuts and it has a lil set of arm around them. Who knew.

Last edited:
Yep,but Charlie said Ty does have a Spoolfool tat and matching thong...........:confused:
Supposedly the tat is of fools nuts and it has a lil set of arm around them. Who knew.
I thought dan was the nuthugger

Yep,but Charlie said Ty does have a Spoolfool tat and matching thong.:couchpotato:..........:confused:
Hey now, you were the one that sent those ugly pics to me Ronnie.:jawdrop: I guess you took them for posterity.:vomit: