Southeast muscle car challenge

Better bring in some reserves for that, I am usually worn out by the time I finish cooking!! :biggrin:

As you know, I tend to go over the top with the food ;)

Hey all...

I would not mind doing some cleaning and helping out. I am kinda looking to meet a lot of you in the turbo world being pretty new myself. This will be my third year to Reynolds. Last year my tow vehicle went south on me and I helped Jim Rodgers with his GS and the year before that he and I were out there with our GS's. I had the red GS Suncoupe out there, if you know what that is - LOL...

But I am truely hoping to meet as many as possible out there. I have been into Buicks for over 20 years now and recently put myself into a turbo car and am enjoying every bit of it.

Let me know what we could do to help out...

Mike

Hey all...

I would not mind doing some cleaning and helping out. I am kinda looking to meet a lot of you in the turbo world being pretty new myself. This will be my third year to Reynolds. Last year my tow vehicle went south on me and I helped Jim Rodgers with his GS and the year before that he and I were out there with our GS's. I had the red GS Suncoupe out there, if you know what that is - LOL...

But I am truely hoping to meet as many as possible out there. I have been into Buicks for over 20 years now and recently put myself into a turbo car and am enjoying every bit of it.

Let me know what we could do to help out...

Mike

Mike,
BG was my first event and the fellowship and fun was fantastic. We shouldn't be too hard to spot :biggrin: Come on!!!

Mike,
BG was my first event and the fellowship and fun was fantastic. We shouldn't be too hard to spot :biggrin: Come on!!!

I look forward to it. This was my first year ever at BG and I was helping Jim there also with his 10.47 run stock appearing big block. The people there were just what I expected, full of class and outright super to talk to.

We will definately look you up and I look very much forward to meeting you.

Mike

Don't worry Holly, I got the steaks covered!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've got a special recipe for something to snack on Sat. :cool:

Is the grill going to be gas or charcoal???

My grill is a 5 burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill. We cooked approximately 15-20 steaks at one time on it. Cal bought me the best!!

[QUOTEHe is hoping to get 80 mph out of it (in the 1/8 of course), so I will be the mom with her eyes closed and doing alot of worrying!!

~ Holly Hartline

Thats what they make booze for :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Oh, I plan on bringing PLENTY of BOOZE!!!:biggrin:

My grill is a 5 burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill. We cooked approximately 15-20 steaks at one time on it. Cal bought me the best!!

SWEET!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Dusty is bringing his, we will get both of them going!!!!!!

Jake's Jr. Dragster

I am a proud mom that has to post! :)
Jake raced his Jr. Dragster last night at our local track. Unfortunately the chain broke at approximately 450 ft out, so he shut it down and coasted through the 1/8 mile at 58.26 mph with a 8.821 ET. The tires spun pretty bad also (they are too old). So needless to say, Cal has already ordered his New Rims, Tires, Chain & ETC. to make sure he is ready to make his 7 second run in Reynolds!!:biggrin:

~Holly Hartline

I am a proud mom that has to post! :)
Jake raced his Jr. Dragster last night at our local track. Unfortunately the chain broke at approximately 450 ft out, so he shut it down and coasted through the 1/8 mile at 58.26 mph with a 8.821 ET. The tires spun pretty bad also (they are too old). So needless to say, Cal has already ordered his New Rims, Tires, Chain & ETC. to make sure he is ready to make his 7 second run in Reynolds!!:biggrin:

~Holly Hartline
AWESOME!!! My son Brenden is thinking about selling his Moto-x stuff and thinking about getting a jr dragster. I hope he does, Moto-x is more dangerous to me..

Can't wait to see Jake rip off that 7sec pass!! :biggrin:

Scot W.

I am sooooo very ready for this event, unfortunately my car wont be. I have all my parts except gaskets and a timing set and most likely will build the bottom end this weekend.

I love Reynolds I was there 2weeks ago with my vette doing some tuning with the new engine (Not all Vette owners are a$$holes but there are some and I know plenty:cool: ) It is a great track and I can not wait to get the GN on it.

Looking forward to watching some racing and chatting it up with all of you.

See you there!

Reynolds 2008 Event

Just a reminder! We will be bringing the GN Fiberglass Hoods to Reynolds Oct. 31st. There are only 2 available, the other 4 are Sold, so if you want one, please call me and let me know 321-722-1563.

Thanks,
Holly Hartline

LED kits & ASC plates

Also another reminder! I will be bringing 5 LED taillight kits and at least 10 "ASC" license plates to Reynolds Oct. 31st.
I will be bringing the stuff needed to install them also so if your intrested in a kit and me installing it for you lease call (865) 680-4008.

See you there! :)

Thanks,
Scot W.

Jr. Dragster

My son is ready for Reynolds!! We took his Jr. Dragster to our race track last night and with the New Rims, Tires and chain, he ran a 7.93 @ 81.93!! He loved the speed....what can I say, he is a Hartline!! He is hoping to improve his 60 foot time at Reynolds and of course run faster! :biggrin:

Proud Mom ~ Holly Hartline

Just follow the smell and you will find me:cool:

Thank God no clams this years. There is no way you are going to bring those smelly a$$ clams on plane. You'll make the whole plane smell like........fish :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Two years ago you had Russ slaving over the fire cooking the clams while you played around.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

First time in many years I won't make it there :( I leave out sunday for atlanta to start my training for CSX railroad and its 4 weeks. I hate I am not going to be able to come this time but maybe next year. I was very happy to get hired on :biggrin: but hate to miss this :( You guys have a blast and be carefull. Daniel

First time in many years I won't make it there :( I leave out sunday for atlanta to start my training for CSX railroad and its 4 weeks. I hate I am not going to be able to come this time but maybe next year. I was very happy to get hired on :biggrin: but hate to miss this :( You guys have a blast and be carefull. Daniel

Come down Saturday out hang out...

Mike

This sunday the 26th is when I leave, maybe class won't be thur the weekend and I can run down to watch some anyway. Thanks for the invite though lol. Daniel

I have a big question? I have been told by someone that this is not the track to try to lay down the big number we are looking.... Previous attempts with this type of HP resulted in burning up the tires at half track:eek:

Anybody else heard anything like that?