Southeast muscle car challenge

I know the track is very accomidating and will work with you on track prep. Also know of some customers who have set NMCA records there.

I have a big question? I have been told by someone that this is not the track to try to lay down the big number we are looking.... Previous attempts with this type of HP resulted in burning up the tires at half track:eek:

Anybody else heard anything like that?

I like your Gung-ho attitude!! But I have to say you need to crawl before you walk. I dont know who is going to drive it ,or what kind of experience they , or you have?? But the kind of numbers your boasting about DONT come easy!! Im pulling for you guys all the way but please understand you need to crawl before you walk!!(or smack the wall).
I will go on record and say if you can go any of the following 1.15 -60ft , 3.00 -330ft , 4.99 -660ft, 7.99 - 1/4 mile , or 180 mph in the first 10 runs , I will be amazed and highly impressed!! Please CRAWL before you walk. Wish I could be there , good luck Mike:cool:

Records

Reynolds is a nice track. Several years back I watched Pat Musi set 2 records in the low 6's. Think it was one of the Fastest Street Car Shootouts. Of course his wasn't a street car. Pro Mod if I remember correctly.

I like your Gung-ho attitude!! But I have to say you need to crawl before you walk. I dont know who is going to drive it ,or what kind of experience they , or you have?? But the kind of numbers your boasting about DONT come easy!! Im pulling for you guys all the way but please understand you need to crawl before you walk!!(or smack the wall).
I will go on record and say if you can go any of the following 1.15 -60ft , 3.00 -330ft , 4.99 -660ft, 7.99 - 1/4 mile , or 180 mph in the first 10 runs , I will be amazed and highly impressed!! Please CRAWL before you walk. Wish I could be there , good luck Mike:cool:

I do Mike! Randy will be driving the car, he has been faster than this car will go... To be honest we are evaluating making the trip now. Car is 99% done now we still do not appear to have time to test before the trip. I am gung-ho but my crew is smart. We will not do anything to jeopardize the build, if it happens at Reynolds great, if not I will be patient and wait a little while...

Thanks for the advice and luck!

With only a couple of days left before we head to Reynolds... Does anyone need us to bring any parts, like turbos, intercoolers, XFI Systems, Boost Controllers, etc.???
This is the perfect opportunity to get "Special Event Pricing and save on shipping charges!" So if you need us to bring anything you will need to let us know by tomorrow (Tuesday) because we will be leaving Thursday.

Remember we are bringing Fiberglass Hoods and there are only 2 left!! Call me to put your name on it. 321-722-1563

I look forward to seeing everyone in Reynolds!
Thanks,
Holly Hartline

Halloween at Reynolds!

For those of you attending Reynolds on Halloween.....if you are bringing your kids, like alot of us are, have them bring a small pumpkin for fun decorating ideas. I will be bringing some fun Halloween activies for them to do!!

Don't forget to bring your bag of candy!!
~ Holly Hartline

hotels

where is everyone staying?

We are leaving in the morning....hope to have my first 9 sec pass :)

Safe travels to everyone coming. Weather looks exceptional with a low of 35 and high around 70, low humidity, no rain chances. Good weather for the hair dryer V sicks! Looking forward to watching some great racing and low ETs. :smile:

Sucks that I'm gonna miss it. Looks like the weather is gonna be perfect for the first 8 sec. TSM pass. Good luck to Don and Jason!

Hey Guys!!! Got SDR's weekly updated e-mail which made me aware of your Muscle Car Challenge. The e-mail stated all makes and models were welcome. I wanted to check with you all and make sure it is fact.

A couple of us Trailblazers would like to come down and make a few passes.

Yeah, we have been down quite a few times for their Friday night event. Just didn't want to make the 3 hour drive to be told it was closed to us slow trailblazers.