Southeast muscle car challenge

Yeah, we have been down quite a few times for their Friday night event. Just didn't want to make the 3 hour drive to be told it was closed to us slow trailblazers.

Come on down. This is an open event, not only Buicks - but expect it to be 95% or higher. You will be impressed what these little V6's will do. Make your way around and meet some of these guys, you will not find better enthusiasts anywhere.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you all out there. My grill is not looking likely to make it. Loaned it to a friend and am not able to get it back until after I am planning on leaving. So I may be winging it some way. I had a back strap again that I was going to cook up. I may bring it anyways and bum off someone. Safe journey there to all and like Evans stated earlier, it is going to be awesome weather for some bad to the bone numbers to be ran.

Mike

I am always impressed with the turbo V6....these cars are BAD to say the least. Some day I will own one.

I had been around Buicks for over 20 years, always with the V8 cars. I had always wanted a turbo car, and a years ago, I told mysely that I deserved one (and begged the wife to agree- and she did !). I have owned mine for almost a year now and am looking forward to seeing what it will run, but am concerned as it has not been running right and I have not figured out what the problem is. I hope to get things smoothed out this weekend. I will be out there with Jim Rodgers running his stock appearing 10 second V8 GS, if you see up - stop by and say hi...

Mike

Race Schedule

Check here for the Race Schedule >>
SMC

Weather is gonna be nice 70* Friday - 37* Friday Night, Saturday 72*-75*:biggrin:

Reynolds Buick Event!!!

It was a GREAT time!!!! I have meet ALOT of people and put some faces to names. I would personally like to thank the keerny's & hartlines for there hospitality. I was a great time seeing everyone again.

Again this year Adam (V8assasin) & myself worked hard to make another awesome anual " Buick Steak Cookout" :smile: We hope you all enjoyed the rib-eye, filet tenderloin steak / pork tenderloin and we hope we fed everyone!!

I have ALOT!! of video footage & pictures that is being sent to "Nelson Febus" for his expertise editing for another killer buick DVD.

Also teaming up with Brett from (GN registry) together we took some awsome pictures so this should be "One killer DVD"! :biggrin:

When it's done I will have Nelson do a post on here when it's available - with a possible teaser bit! ;)

Scot W.

Scot W.

Thanks Scot, Chris and I had a blast! The atmosphere was great and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. It is always a pleasure to have the opportunity to serve such a great community!!!

Looking forward to next year, BG will be just as great. We will be racing and cooking up a storm!!!! Can't Wait to see all our new friends again!!!

I second the kudos to the Hartlines and to Adam on the hospitality and the awesome cookout. You guys accepted a pair of V8 gearheads into the V6kitchen and it was superb. The filets and pork tenderloin were without equal, and we even brought along some venison tenderloin for the grill that was a hit. Very good job.

Looking forward to BG and seeing all of you again.

PS Thanks again Adam for the smokes and conversation. :biggrin:

Jim it was completely my pleasure!!! I enjoyed the venision more than anything else. I almost hit the floor when you brought over the backstrap surprise. I can't wait for BG, hey don't forget deer season is open and you and Mike have a standing invitation to come down!!!!!!

Jim it was completely my pleasure!!! I enjoyed the venision more than anything else. I almost hit the floor when you brought over the backstrap surprise. I can't wait for BG, hey don't forget deer season is open and you and Mike have a standing invitation to come down!!!!!!

I will third to Jims second !!!

Although I did not figure my car out over the weekend, I had an absolute blast. Without a doubt - a load of fun. Cal, Holly, Adam, Scott and many many more out there was so inviting.

I quoted you Adam, as I will talk to Jim and I am very interested in coming out your way. It would be a great time I am sure. I am glad you enjoyed the venison. I know there were a few others that were shocked at how good it was. The preperation I did earlier was help, but your touch on the grill did it justice for sure.

I am anxious for BG also, as I plan to drive my Suncoupe there. It will be a nice journey for us to make after making my first appearance at the nationals last year with Jim. I have been around Buicks for over 20 years, wanting to make it there for who know how many and finally making it there.

Let us know what to bring for the cookout. I will look into our Georgia shrimp season and see if it will be a good time to bring some great GA fresh shrimp.

Thanks again for the great hospitality !!!

Mike

I will third to Jims second !!!

Although I did not figure my car out over the weekend, I had an absolute blast. Without a doubt - a load of fun. Cal, Holly, Adam, Scott and many many more out there was so inviting.

I quoted you Adam, as I will talk to Jim and I am very interested in coming out your way. It would be a great time I am sure. I am glad you enjoyed the venison. I know there were a few others that were shocked at how good it was. The preperation I did earlier was help, but your touch on the grill did it justice for sure.

I am anxious for BG also, as I plan to drive my Suncoupe there. It will be a nice journey for us to make after making my first appearance at the nationals last year with Jim. I have been around Buicks for over 20 years, wanting to make it there for who know how many and finally making it there.

Let us know what to bring for the cookout. I will look into our Georgia shrimp season and see if it will be a good time to bring some great GA fresh shrimp.

Thanks again for the great hospitality !!!

Mike
Mike it was a pleasure meeting you! The venison was good!!!!

The shrimp will go along GREAT with the steak & pork tenderloin..

Me and my buddy (Donnie Brooks) always drive our cars there every year and i'm already looking forward to it..

Okay, It's back into the garage for me to get my car ready......:)

Hope the "ASC" plate looks nice on the car. Post up some pics of it on..

Scot W.

The preparation on the venison was perfect!! It doesn't take much of a cook to do it right when it is like that!!!

You guys get over here this year and we will make sure there is plenty for BG!!! Food plots are looking great and should yield many backstraps!!!

It was a GREAT time!!!! I have meet ALOT of people and put some faces to names. I would personally like to thank the keerny's & hartlines for there hospitality. I was a great time seeing everyone again.

Again this year Adam (V8assasin) & myself worked hard to make another awesome anual " Buick Steak Cookout" :smile: We hope you all enjoyed the rib-eye, filet tenderloin steak / pork tenderloin and we hope we fed everyone!!

Scot W.

Hey Scot...

We're very grateful for the generosity & the hospitality you and Adam showed us. The food was absolutely incredible!

We're really looking forward to partying again in BG.

Thanks again,
Rick, Kristi, & Ron
Metco Motorsports

Hey Scot...

We're very grateful for the generosity & the hospitality you and Adam showed us. The food was absolutely incredible!

We're really looking forward to partying again in BG.

Thanks again,
Rick, Kristi, & Ron
Metco Motorsports
Rick & Kristi you are great people! We are glade you enjoyed everything and you are always welcome!!

Thank you for everything you have done to let me put some of my products up. I really appreciate it.

See you in BG! :)

Scot W.