Southeast muscle car challenge

Otto J

I just looked on The Silver Dollar Raceway and they have teh race booked on
halloween weekend.

I don think I will be there this year if thats the case.
Is this gonna effect any racer(s) from showing up?
Its also the same weekend as the World Street Final,
Which I cant believe they would do that either.

I thought it was always the first weekend in Nov:mad: My sons birthday is around then and I had my wife change the party already to the next weekend:eek:

I had already cancel me goin ,but I heard last nite that they might change the dates this is strictly rumor ,but would be nice if the dates got change to the followin weekend I could go then . Oh well have to wait and see.

Gonna be tough, and I am about to go crazy ready to race the car.

Two sons (one and seven) make it difficult to leave on Halloween day.

Definetely gonna hurt the car count.

IMHO it would be best to move it to the next weekend if at all possible.

Just an update. Holly has called Silver Dollar to check on availabilty for the following week. She has also contacted Richard L and Bennett J. Hopefully we can get it for the following week.

Just an update. Holly has called Silver Dollar to check on availabilty for the following week. She has also contacted Richard L and Bennett J. Hopefully we can get it for the following week.
Sure hope them get it moved, I'm already a iffy as it is due to working overseas.
86 will be ready this year if I can make it.

Reynolds 2008 Event

Hey Guys! I am doing my best and Richard L. is doing his best, to change this event from Oct. 31st - Nov. 1st to the following weekend Nov. 7th - 8th. We have run into one problem...Sat. the 8th, the Corvette Club has it reserved for their special event. We are looking into sharing the track with them on this day. Thought it might be fun to show these guys what REAL HORSEPOWER is and spank on some corvettes!!:biggrin: We are in the process of contacting the corvette club to see if they are willing to share the track rental that day. I will keep you all posted on the results. Any suggestions or input is welcome! ~ Holly Hartline

Thanks Holly!!!!!

I believe the steaks will hold for an extra week, just have to wait a few days longer to give the cow the bad news :eek: :biggrin:

Hey Guys! I am doing my best and Richard L. is doing his best, to change this event from Oct. 31st - Nov. 1st to the following weekend Nov. 7th - 8th. We have run into one problem...Sat. the 8th, the Corvette Club has it reserved for their special event. We are looking into sharing the track with them on this day. Thought it might be fun to show these guys what REAL HORSEPOWER is and spank on some corvettes!!:biggrin: We are in the process of contacting the corvette club to see if they are willing to share the track rental that day. I will keep you all posted on the results. Any suggestions or input is welcome! ~ Holly Hartline
You Hartlines Are the Greatest!!! :biggrin:

Scot W.

Oct. 31st - Nov. 1st to the following weekend Nov. 7th - 8th. We have run into one problem...Sat. the 8th, the Corvette Club has it reserved for their special event. We are looking into sharing the track with them on this day. Thought it might be fun to show these guys what REAL HORSEPOWER is and spank on some corvettes!!:biggrin: We are in the process of contacting the corvette club to see if they are willing to share the track rental that day. I will keep you all posted on the results.

PLEASE lol, We have a car show that weekend and the next would work for me a lot better for sure! Plus would be nice to spank some vettes if they come lol.

Going to hurt track prep but you can only do what you can do...

This is a rock and a hard place...

I will be there either way, but I hope the race gets pushed back.

I would gather no greater pleasure than spanking the north's tsm guys and the corvette guys at the same time ;)

Pushing it back a week will help Chris Hogeland and me to make it. I won't be there if it's Halloween weekend.

I wouldnt be able to make it either in October.

Oh boy those Corvette folks are gonna be pissesd when they get there on Saturday and we have all the prime RV and party spots all locked up.

Reynolds 2008 Event

Hey guys. I have not heard back from Richard L. I plan on calling him first thing in the morning to find out what the Corvette Club said. Keep you fingers crossed!! I have noticed that there are MANY racers that can not make it on Halloween and that just means a low turn out of racers. I personally love to see alot of racing! I will post an email tomorrow as soon as I get the word. Thanks for all the input. ~ Holly Hartline

I can't believe someone just noticed this, heck I thought I looked at silver dollars web site a few months ago just to check (but I guess I didn't). I hope the the vette folks will let us play with them.