Some pics of my Stage 2

Even though it really sucks financially being unemployed, IT ROCKS BEING ABLE TO WORK ON THE CAR!!!!!! The past couple days, I have been working on the frame notch. It's definately a lot of work doing a notch job but it is very fullfilling to see things progress. The notch went well for the most part. I didnt take any pics of the final box job but I will get more tomorrow. Found a little rust in the sheetmetal in the wheel well so I ground it down and I'll patch new back in or maybe glass it back in tomorrow. BUT I GOT ONE WHEEL MOUNTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I must have done some good measuring becuase I the wheel fits directly into the center of the well! Definately a tight squeeze with the 315/30R18's but they look F*CKIN SWEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! Here's some pics!

Attachments

• resized 1.jpg
    resized 1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 691
  • resized 2.jpg
    resized 2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 702
  • resized 3.jpg
    resized 3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 694
  • resized 4.jpg
    resized 4.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 698
  • resized 5.jpg
    resized 5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 698
Few more

Attachments

• resized 6.jpg
    resized 6.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 686
  • resized 7.jpg
    resized 7.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 681
  • resized 8.jpg
    resized 8.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 690
  • resized 9.jpg
    resized 9.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 688
  • resized 10.jpg
    resized 10.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 689
Very nice. You need a cool disc brake conversion showing through those wheels in the rear.

Very nice. You need a cool disc brake conversion showing through those wheels in the rear.

Yeah I know, it's going to have to wait till I get my 9" rear end though. I planned to do the FBody rear idsc conversion but I might as well wate it out. I really hate that wide open space inside the wheel. I have the rear end priced out but need to come up with the cash still.

I must say..... awesome!

Me next.... Do me..... do me!

LOL

That thing is plumb sexy.

I hope to have mine looking half that good some day.

Congrats... and by all means... continue.

I like reading about you using the flex addative in the primer/paint. I used it in my header panel, fillers, and bumpers on my first Buick. It does wonders for helping stone chips not turn into a big chip!

Can you get some dust covers from DC tech for the rear so you can't see the drums, just until you get the new rear?

BTW, looks killer man, can't wait to see that thing some time.

Took the spring spacers out for a little better idea of ride height than the last pics. The car has no rear bumper or passenger door yet and still has a small spring spacer in the front so it'll be about a 1/2" lower all the way around when it has gas in it and a rear bumper with no front spacers. Cant wait to get it all done!

Attachments

• resized1.jpg
    resized1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 617
  • resized2.jpg
    resized2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 610