Some pics of my Stage 2

We will see. Honestly if I get a fare offer, the car will be sold. But......only because I'm itching to use the spare drivetrain on a project. But, either way, no hurry. I just like to build things I guess. I need to get back into the mentality of enjoying the fruit of my labor. Im the type that doesn't sleep at night because my mind races full of ideas, probably a medical thing really. I walk around all day everyday thinking about what I can do with this or that. Then, go to bed and start it all over again. The only way to ease my mind is to do it so I don't have to think about it anymore!

On another note, I drive it all the time now and LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not going to lie, it puts a smile on my face everytime I fire it up! The car is a freakin BEAST!!

by chance do you remember the length of your new driveshaft....joints on center...

I am SPEECHLESS at this car. Jeremy, you and TURBONUT are true car guys. I have been lurking around following your post and must say I am IMPRESSED... Keep this work of art and ENJOY IT... You are going to Arizona. I hope you run into two legends, Heath Elmer and Nick Micale. Heath has a way with GN's that is really unreal.... :). And Mr. Micale is THE GOD at Arizona GN... Great Work..

Thank you brother! Actually I think we are going to stay here in Iowa for now. Decided Arizona is still an option but we found some land in our kids' school district. Might be best to just build here. Thanks for the compliments. The TFW has certainly come a long way by trying new things. We have had our share of failures but mostly had great luck. TurboNut (Keith) has brought a new level to the hot airs that's for sure. But, it hasn't come without the help from the old timers that took the time to help us along the way, and lots of trial and error from new ideas.

Had to go blow the dust off it!
11165190_10205489513850626_7069542625758161747_o.jpg

Lookin good!
I just bought a small farm (8 acres) and plan on building a nice garage finally. Oh, a house for the wife too.lol