Smartphones ?

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I have had Blackberry's for years and have had the BB Bold for about 7 months.

I love the phone, but have been through 3 of them in 8 months. They just crash and do not power back up, ever.....

I spent big bucks on the new one last summer and they keep sending me "certified rebuilt" phones which pisses me off...

I am going to ty one more time.......... but am seriously thinking about an I-Phone 4S....

Comments? Anybody work for BB and help a brotha out?

THINKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAWWHH TO HELL WITH IT .

Never had an iphone...don't like the way that Mac makes you pay for every ap out there. Go play with an Android phone and see if you like it. I am on Sprint, have had the Evo since it came out in June of 09. I have dropped it many times and even a couple of times from a ladder, no issues. Battery life is awesome.

Bryan

had the same problem with a curve, Turned out to be a defective battery..... When my contract was up I decided to leave the BB world and upgraded to a Galaxy SII from Sprint (epic touch 4g). I am pleased with this phone and do not plan at this point to ever return to a BB. Wife still has hers and loves it. The Galaxy SII phones were designed to compete directly against the iPhone 4S.... It is around 10-15% larger than the iPhone. Theres my .02

Thanks Guys, will be looking at your recommendations this week.

thats all my blackberry would do .. it would get stuck in thinking mode .. bye the time it reset i could have built a new phone .. oh and dont try and answer the damn thing .. smoke signals work better ..

I am not into the Apple Religion but my iPhone 3GS has been a great phone.
I am in the process of getting a 4s from work.

Got pulled into a meeting, then got the call from my wife about our nephew...

:rolleyes:
I can get you any Verizon phone, except the iPhone, if that helps.
It would come retarded:confused:

Ty, try the new samsung galaxy 2! I have the first one and love it, waiting for the 2 to be avialible on US Cellular and tired of it too!