Smartphones ?

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
I have had Blackberry's for years and have had the BB Bold for about 7 months.

I love the phone, but have been through 3 of them in 8 months. They just crash and do not power back up, ever.....

I spent big bucks on the new one last summer and they keep sending me "certified rebuilt" phones which pisses me off...

I am going to ty one more time.......... but am seriously thinking about an I-Phone 4S....

Comments? Anybody work for BB and help a brotha out?

THINKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAWWHH TO HELL WITH IT .

Never had an iphone...don't like the way that Mac makes you pay for every ap out there. Go play with an Android phone and see if you like it. I am on Sprint, have had the Evo since it came out in June of 09. I have dropped it many times and even a couple of times from a ladder, no issues. Battery life is awesome.

Bryan

had the same problem with a curve, Turned out to be a defective battery..... When my contract was up I decided to leave the BB world and upgraded to a Galaxy SII from Sprint (epic touch 4g). I am pleased with this phone and do not plan at this point to ever return to a BB. Wife still has hers and loves it. The Galaxy SII phones were designed to compete directly against the iPhone 4S.... It is around 10-15% larger than the iPhone. Theres my .02

thats all my blackberry would do .. it would get stuck in thinking mode .. bye the time it reset i could have built a new phone .. oh and dont try and answer the damn thing .. smoke signals work better ..

I am not into the Apple Religion but my iPhone 3GS has been a great phone.
I am in the process of getting a 4s from work.

Got pulled into a meeting, then got the call from my wife about our nephew...

:rolleyes:
I can get you any Verizon phone, except the iPhone, if that helps.
It would come retarded:confused:

Ty, try the new samsung galaxy 2! I have the first one and love it, waiting for the 2 to be avialible on US Cellular and tired of it too!