Car is shutting off when driving

Throttle plate or IAC might be out of adjustment. Check your idle IAC numbers. 10 hot in park at idle is optimal.
i know yall are saying 10 for the IAC is ideal. mine was bouncing between 00-01. when i got the rpms up a bit it was reading 03-04. seems low. i let the engine run long enough to get to about 180 degrees and was still reading the same. how do i go about adjusting this?

I finally had a chance to get some numbers off the scanmaster. Been working overtime everyday the last few weeks so havent had a chance to hop on here and upload. Appreciate everyones responses. drained the tank and put fresh e85 in, replaced the filter, and repaired some grounds, also charged the battery and seemes to idle just fine. going to drive it again around the block today to see if the issue is still there or i was just being an idiot. heres my numbers.

IAC - 01
TPS - .44
r - 950
Ats - 55
Clt - 95
bL - 142
Int - 128L8 - 26
AF - 04
NAL - 00
cc - 45
Re post the numbers when the Clt says 175

You're coolant temperature is to low. Post the numbers with the engine fully warmed up. I think Eric kicks the fan on around 168 degrees.

You adjust it with the throttle screw with a torx drive. If you close the throttle arm, more air should come through the IAC. Tightening will open the throttle, loosening with close the throttle. Do 1/2 turns and watch as it settles in. Then you will adjust your TPS afterward and all should be good if it worked. The car has to be idling.

Okay I should get a chance to adjust all these and update numbers later this week. I really appreciate y’all’s help. I’m used to old carb v8s

You're coolant temperature is to low. Post the numbers with the engine fully warmed up. I think Eric kicks the fan on around 168 degrees.
heres some new numbers
CLT -160
ATS - 64
r - 1075
TPS - .44
IAC - 00
cc - 241AF - 04
L8 - 22
int - 128
bl - 134

i added some fuel pressure via the accufab regulator

Just drove around the block a few times and didn’t seem to have the issue at all…

Yep, adjust the throttle screw a bit. Back it out a 1/4 turn and repost new numbers

So, again, the question is, does the car run right, now?

Did the advice work for you? And which one or combination did the trick?

Thank you.

So, again, the question is, does the car run right, now?

Did the advice work for you? And which one or combination did the trick?

Thank you.
yup cars running better than before and not having any shutoff issues. all the advice helped a great deal. It seemed to be the IAC too low, lack of fuel pressure, dirty fuel filter, also found a couple bad wiring grounds as well as my battery seemed to be giving me some issues as well so i replaced that. was able to take it to the car show at my work today and cruise her for a while without any issues. theres certainly a learning curve with tuning this thing but i appreciate the help from everyone. cant wait to daily drive it this summer and hopefully make it to the local track before it shuts down after this season