Slammed Turbo Regal Picture Thread........

Thanks for the compliments Guy's!

Pretty much Everything!

Front:
DSE upper & lower A-arms
DSE Sway bar
DSE Frame braces
DSE 2" drop springs
DSE Shocks

Rear:
DSE Upper & Lower control arms
DSE Sway bar
DSE 2'' drop springs
DSE Shocks

And it performs as good as it looks! and by that I mean, on the course and not just the street!! ;)

Scot W.

Thanks for the info, I have a few more questions about the rear. Did you modify the rear bumper bushings on the rearend? Did you modify the pinion bumper bushing? Will those rear springs fall out when lifting the car by the frame?

IMG_00861.jpg

crappy picture had to resize down way far not sure why, dont hate me its just the street setup.....still got the prostars for the track.....not sure about the wheels,but they were a good deal and they are growin on me..... got nitto 555r 305/40-18 in rear........255/35-18 bridgestones in front (they were $40 n just want to see how that size would look) any idea how to get a bigger size pics on?

View attachment car3 (Medium) (Small) (WinCE) (Custom) (Custom).bmp

crappy picture had to resize down way far not sure why, dont hate me its just the street setup.....still got the prostars for the track.....not sure about the wheels,but they were a good deal and they are growin on me..... got nitto 555r 305/40-18 in rear........255/35-18 bridgestones in front (they were $40 n just want to see how that size would look) any idea how to get a bigger size pics on?

View attachment 117324

Email it to me and I'll attach it!

Man you guys have some BEAUTIFUL set ups and cars!!! I guess I THOUGHT mine was low lol Eibach springs and Comp Engineering adjustable shocks.

Attachments

• S7303426.JPG
    S7303426.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,935
Aw man that looks sweet. Where can i read a little more about your setup? Tire and wheels, suspension, brakes. I've got an '84 and I'm putting my plan together.

Nice ride Scot...where can I get a dash with those gauges? Thanks,
steve
Contact Will Wilkerson (BENT6) here on the board. He had the templates and he wired them all up and installed the LED turn signal lights and SES light. I sent him my gauges and he installed everything and bench tested everything and sent it back to me.

Scot W.

Contact Will Wilkerson (BENT6) here on the board. He had the templates and he wired them all up and installed the LED turn signal lights and SES light. I sent him my gauges and he installed everything and bench tested everything and sent it back to me.

Scot W.

Thanks! I appreciate it :)
steve

i screwed up and cut a coil off new 5658 springs.they didnt lower for me now it rides like a hooptie so guess i gotta put stock ones back on
112810a.jpg

Looking to do the same paint to mine, in the future.

What paint/prep did you use to get that look?

Looks great btw.

That car is so ugly it reaffirms why I want to get out of the car I'm in... to not be associated with someone who would like that.

barf.

I totally agree. I love the hood, but it should be on a TSO 7 sec car, not "Pimp My Ride". Its too low and has no style of its own. Its not finished and the wheels dont fit the theme he's trying to accomplish. Maybe some Billet spokes, or some smooth chrome wheels, but 5 spokes...no way. The hood goes no where. It needs different side mirrors and a rear spoiler to make the wedge shaped hood fit the look.

:biggrin:

That car is so ugly it reaffirms why I want to get out of the car I'm in... to not be associated with someone who would like that.

barf.

i agree with you also, but i would never sell my GN because of a short term fad,
we liked these cars before it was cool to do so. besides that is why the hooptie pics are in the slammed thread.

just MO

I totally agree. I love the hood, but it should be on a TSO 7 sec car, not "Pimp My Ride". Its too low and has no style of its own. Its not finished and the wheels dont fit the theme he's trying to accomplish. Maybe some Billet spokes, or some smooth chrome wheels, but 5 spokes...no way. The hood goes no where. It needs different side mirrors and a rear spoiler to make the wedge shaped hood fit the look.

:biggrin:

i agree with you also, but i would never sell my GN because of a short term fad,
we liked these cars before it was cool to do so. besides that is why the hooptie pics are in the slammed thread.

just MO

I agree, and just have some sand in my mangina, sick as a dog and the tiniest thing aggravates me. My wife is like, "Will you please go drink some cough syrup and pass the hell out!" lol.

I love my wife.

I think my "Fiance" is drawing out the Divorce papers as I type this.. I just Leaned over and told her the House and Garage have to be built for next Fall !! haha

Whicked Thread and Beautiful Rides.

Once I get my GN, I will likely spend the first year just making it new again.. then next summer drop it enough to make it go around corners as fast as it goes straight !!