Slammed Turbo Regal Picture Thread........

Here's mine at the track a couple weeks ago:

Attachments

• white_t_Etown2_2.JPG
    white_t_Etown2_2.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,475
I have to say this thread has given me both inspiration and direction.

My car's been parked for several years due to a general lack of interest I thought. After reading this thread it became clear to me that all this time I've just been bored with the way the car looked. The stance, the wheels, it's just all wrong.

These cars look INCREDIBLE slammed and tucked, that's exactly what I've been looking for all these years but didn't realize it until just now.
My enthusiasm for my car has just been renewed and I'm coming back with a new look for next year!

Here's what the car looks like now
attachment.php

attachment.php

Honestly I don't know what the whole combo will be yet, I keep going back and forth. I need to do some more research before I make choices.

I have to say this thread has given me both inspiration and direction.

After reading this thread it became clear to me that all this time I've just been bored with the way the car looked. The stance, the wheels, it's just all wrong.

These cars look INCREDIBLE slammed and tucked, that's exactly what I've been looking for all these years but didn't realize it until just now.
My enthusiasm for my car has just been renewed and I'm coming back with a new look for next year!

Honestly I don't know what the whole combo will be yet, I keep going back and forth. I need to do some more research before I make choices.

+100

jdsfastgn's got one of the best looking GN's I've seen.
Look at his in the tire and wheel thread, it's amazing. 11" wide TT's w/notched frame.

New updated pic's since the new DSE suspension was installed...1st pic is at BG this year..2nd was a local photoshoot..

Attachments

• BGGSNAT2010025.jpg
    BGGSNAT2010025.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 2,408
  • Photoshoot  10-3-10 020.jpg
    Photoshoot 10-3-10 020.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2,243
^wow, that is bad ass. i will post an update when my new shoes arrive. i hope mine looks half as good as that above

That looks badass Scot, what all DSE stuff did you install?
Thanks for the compliments Guy's!

Pretty much Everything!

Front:
DSE upper & lower A-arms
DSE Sway bar
DSE Frame braces
DSE 2" drop springs
DSE Shocks

Rear:
DSE Upper & Lower control arms
DSE Sway bar
DSE 2'' drop springs
DSE Shocks

And it performs as good as it looks! and by that I mean, on the course and not just the street!! ;)

Scot W.

My car. I like it.

Attachments

• Copy of T-B Nats. & Jim Thorpe 037.jpg
    Copy of T-B Nats. & Jim Thorpe 037.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,220
  • Guns & Buicks 205.jpg
    Guns & Buicks 205.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2,312
  • Guns & Buicks 243.jpg
    Guns & Buicks 243.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2,600
  • Guns & Buicks 244.jpg
    Guns & Buicks 244.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,281
subscribed......idk how i missed this thread...
mine currently has stock springs so, seen one you've seen them all..sorta