Slammed Turbo Regal Picture Thread........

jdpolzin

Well it's pretty obvious that some of our members have been dipping into making our cars into G-Machines. We've already seen mine, Silver Fox, Disto Stu, Scott W, Jevans, JdsFastGN, and many others but I'd like to see them all in one thread. I'd like people to post their cars that dont normally post pics. I know there are a bunch of you guys lurking and reading so post them up!!!!

I dont really care what your set up is, I just want to see pics!!!

Dont you guys think one thread would be a good idea?

I'll start with my GN, lets see all of yours guys!!!!

Attachments

• resized2 (2).jpg
    resized2 (2).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 7,738
  • resized1 (2).jpg
    resized1 (2).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 7,731
  • resized 9.jpg
    resized 9.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 6,240
  • resized 6.jpg
    resized 6.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6,220
  • 438.jpg
    438.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 6,425
She looks good Jeremy! Mine won't be together for a while, but it will be a pro-touring budget G-machine. I see you did the shaved bumpers. Nice touch. Did you weld the supports to the inside? I ended up closing most of the holes except 6 for each bumper on mine(funny how I chose 6) and will have the black painted carriage bolts for the mounting. (for that stock car look). Not to mention I went with the aluminum supports. I used to have bumpers with welded studs on the inside, but I sold em locally. Now all you gotta do is paint those centers black.

Cool Idea! Then here is more of mine! (Like I need to post more lol)..

DSC_0274.jpg

2010-09-19413.jpg

img_5682.jpg

misc008.jpg

Interiorpics009.jpg

Scott W. I love those WHEELS! I must say I have a new favorite. If you don't mind me asking, what wheels are those size offset etc.??? Do they bolt up or do you have spacers or frame notched?

Scott W. I love those WHEELS! I must say I have a new favorite. If you don't mind me asking, what wheels are those size offset etc.??? Do they bolt up or do you have spacers or frame notched?
Thanks for the compliments!

They are 3-piece CCW Classic's

Front: 9.5" x 18'' with 4.75" Back spacing
Rear: 10" x 18" with 4.75" Back spacing

No Spacers
No frame notch

They fit perfect on a stock suspension, Just bolt on and go..
Lowering the rear, Roll the rear lips and they will be fine.

Scot W.

The old farts will prolly hate this thread.:biggrin:

Attachments

• SEMA 09 002.jpg
    SEMA 09 002.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 6,688
  • SEMA 09 018.jpg
    SEMA 09 018.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 6,963
She looks good Jeremy! Mine won't be together for a while, but it will be a pro-touring budget G-machine. I see you did the shaved bumpers. Nice touch. Did you weld the supports to the inside? I ended up closing most of the holes except 6 for each bumper on mine(funny how I chose 6) and will have the black painted carriage bolts for the mounting. (for that stock car look). Not to mention I went with the aluminum supports. I used to have bumpers with welded studs on the inside, but I sold em locally. Now all you gotta do is paint those centers black.

I was really hoping you had your done! I'm lookiing forward to seeing it! I could go into detail on the shaved bumpers but i wont in this thread. I have a good technique that spreads the strength of the bolts through out the bumper so if you get into an accident, it wont just pop the bolts through the bumper. If you want, PM me or give me a call, I'll explain it a little better.

I thought about painting the centers black but decided not to just because I like the bling factor!

YES THE OLD FARTS WILL HATE THIS THREAD!!!!!:biggrin:

Post Away Scott! looks great!!!!!
Na, I think that's all for now... lol Yours is looking good too!!! Now we need to get them all together at an event for a nice photo OP!

Hey did I read somewhere about your new Autocross plans for your car? What are your plans now?

Scot W.

I was really hoping you had your done! I'm lookiing forward to seeing it! I could go into detail on the shaved bumpers but i wont in this thread. I have a good technique that spreads the strength of the bolts through out the bumper so if you get into an accident, it wont just pop the bolts through the bumper. If you want, PM me or give me a call, I'll explain it a little better.

I thought about painting the centers black but decided not to just because I like the bling factor!

YES THE OLD FARTS WILL HATE THIS THREAD!!!!!:biggrin:

Unfortunately marriage and kids kinda slowed my progress/money down. I have been working on it lately though, and I expect to get close. Instead of waiting till next spring, I hope to maybe fire it up this winter. This way I am for sure ready for spring. I am at the point now where I am waiting for next years tax return.:biggrin:

great pics guys. Which I could get a stance like that. but the only thing slamming will be the stretched slic living in NYC. lol

Im only lowered in the front, but I get alot of compliments on how it sits.

:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00743.JPG
    DSC00743.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 5,273
  • Copy of OhioBPG2008_025.jpg
    Copy of OhioBPG2008_025.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 5,192
  • MY GN 1X.jpg
    MY GN 1X.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 5,212
The first two are with my new rear spring setup and the others are with some old stock A-body springs.

4911542889_5036c1128c_b.jpg

4912146570_ca54c79899_b.jpg

DSC04440.jpg

DSC04433.jpg