Silicone Couplers, Reducers, Elbows and Vacuum Hose

If I order them tonight, when can I expect to have them? Remember, I live in Ohio. Ouch,...This will be my second order from you guys in a week.

turbojustin said:
If I order them tonight, when can I expect to have them? Remember, I live in Ohio. Ouch,...This will be my second order from you guys in a week.

Since you live in Ohio, with UPS Ground it is generally next day.

StylinMotors said:
Are talking about the turbo coupler kit or vacuum hose kits. The vacuum hose kit will be coming out. A turbo coupler kit would only be good for the stock set ups.

Sorry I wasn't more specific. I was refering to the vacuum hose kit.

StylinMotors said:
Since you live in Ohio, with UPS Ground it is generally next day.

In the earlier post, I was referring to the 2.5" to 3.25" transition hoses. Will I have these next day?

StylinMotors said:
We don't make them very often. And when we do we don't make very many because they just sit on the shelf. That is the way with most of 3.25" items. We would be more than happy to make them if you order them though.

They would ship in about 2 weeks.

StylinMotors said:
For a limited time all members will receive free shipping from StylinMotors.com. All orders over $50.00 will get free UPS ground shipping in addition to the Member 15% discount.

To receive free shipping, enter TurboBuick and your screen name in the comments box in the checkout pages. The discount will taken at time we process the order.

So visit http://www.stylinmotors.com today.
Edit the post:

For the FREE SHIPPING order must come to $50.00 after the 15% discount is applied. Any tax (OH ONLY) and shipping are not considered part of the order. This offer will end Feb. 19, 2006.

Our introductory offer of 15% off and FREE Shipping will end on Sunday Feb. 19, 2006. To get Free shipping order must be more than $50.00 after taking the 15% off.

After that time we will still offer members 5% off to all TurboBuick members.

J Speak said:
I Just placed my order . Thanks Justin

Order received and discount taken off. Will ship on Monday. You will have on Tuesday. Happy Valentines Day. (you should have gotten StylinRed, LOL)

Stylin Motors

I'm looking for reducers in dull lite blue. Your site shows bright colors only. Know where these are avaliable? Thanks

Lee Thompson said:
I'm looking for reducers in dull lite blue. Your site shows bright colors only. Know where these are avaliable? Thanks

Yes the Lt. Blue is generally used for marine grade hose. What sizes are you looking for and how many.

Lee Thompson said:
Thanks for the quick reply.
E-mail sent to Stylin Motor with info for parts needed.

Replied to your e-mail. The prices are pre TurboBuick discount. If you would like to order send e-mail.

rangelov said:
Do you have 3/8" ID coolant hose available?
StylinMotors said:
We do not currently have any. Be more than happy to make if you need it.

I'm looking for black. price per foot? Is there a minimum? I need about 2 feet. Though I can take a lot more, depending on pricing.

Do you supply the correct worm style clamps for the smaller silicone hose sizes?

rangelov said:
I'm looking for black. price per foot? Is there a minimum? I need about 2 feet. Though I can take a lot more, depending on pricing.

Do you supply the correct worm style clamps for the smaller silicone hose sizes?

The Size and color you are looking for have been added to our website at this link: http://www.stylinmotors.com/heaterhose.html. Minimum order will be 10 feet.

At this time we do no have any Stainless Steel Liner Clamps.

Hope this helps.

I received my order yesterday. Thanks alot! I wasn't sure how much I needed because I was lazy and ordered a little bit of everything. Now I think I should have ordered more of the 6mm. I will see if I can slip another order in before the 19th. :biggrin: