Brand New Reproduction 1987 Grand National / GNX Grilles And Headlight Bezels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epitome

Staff member
Brand New 1987 Grand National/GNX Grille and Headlight Reproductions....Dead On Exact! 280 Piece Limited Production of Each.

Brand New Grille Just $299.99 Each
Brand New Headlight Bezel Set Just $209.99 Per Set
*Best Value Saves $20: Just $479.99 FOR ALL 3 PIECES!

Epitome Exclusives: Collectible Quality Turbo Buick Reproductions and Die Casts

Once we start shipping, the grille price will increase to approximately $319.99 and the headlight bezels will increase to approximately $219.99. I am not sure if there will be a set price.

Risk Free Guaranteed Pre-Orders Taken Now For Product Release In June (approx). No Charge Until We Are Getting Ready To Ship And You Can Return If You Are Not Completely Satisfied When You Get Them. Place Your Pre-Order Now And Guarantee Your Slot And The Lower Price.

Why swapping out your expensive original parts now for exact duplicates that cost much less makes financial sense:

1. We all expect that in the future our cars and their original parts will continue to go up in value, just as they have in recent years. Think about what original Barracuda, Corvette, Camaro etc parts are going for today.

2. ABS plastic, the material the original parts are made of, warps, fades and discolors when exposed to temperature change and sunlight over time. This lowers their value and makes it more and more expensive if you have to find originals to replace them in the future. There is no way to stop this process other than controlling their environment...ie..replace them now with our new, low cost reproductions and conserve the value of your original parts!

3. Thefts of these very expensive original parts are up already and will continue to rise as the economy slows a bit. I have 3 customers that have had their original headlight bezels and blinkers stolen in the last 6 months. 4 screws on each and 60 seconds and......bye bye $450 in original parts. Replace them with our new, low cost reproductions now and keep your high value original parts safe!

4. The deep, rich look of a brand new grille and headlight bezels just makes the car look more BAD ASS! The fit, finish and feel of our reproduction parts is EXACT. We did, however, add UV protection in the ABS plastic that wasn't available when the originals were made...a clear added value. No one will know the difference between our reproductions and the originals without looking at the new part numbers on the back.

Lastly, only offered to TurboBuick.com members who see this here. If you place a risk free pre-order for either a new grille or headlight bezel set or both, you will receive 50% off of any 1:24th scale diecast car(s) you order from us. YOU MUST CALL IN THE DIECAST ORDER BY PHONE AND WE WILL MATCH YOUR NAME UP WITH YOUR PRE-ORDER.

The Turbo Buick community has been very supportive of us over the last 9 years. We are really looking forward to wowing everyone that pre-orders this limited run with the quality and value of these new reproduction parts.

I had warned about it, but look...it's still a great deal and nothing will change from what is stated here now.

Looks like I will have some unfinished samples for everyone to see towards the end of the week at Bowling Green :)

I forgot what the original buy in price was, I was/am in on it for the bezels though. What is it going to cost me again? :)

**Edit** Nevermind, I investigated it myself. Glad you convinced me to order when I did, quite a substantial savings amount. :cool:

I was just getting ready to order a set then I saw the new price:eek:
Just I'll just use my NOS stuff that is more appropriate for a low mileage car anyways.
Scott

I think it's a significant mistake to use ANY nos parts when there are low cost replacements. NOS grilles and headlight bezels are skyrocketing. I spoke to a customer here at the nationals that just paid $700 for an nos grille and $475 for a pair of nos bezels. I also spoke to someone that bought an nos grille 6 months ago for $500 and got a big chip and crack in it from a rock the second time he took the car for a ride. When you have an nos grille or headlight bezel set that will only continue to appreciate, why would you ever put them on a car you drive and risk their value? Especially now that there is a much lower cost, exact substitute? The price we had to raise the bezels from the introductory price is just $15 each, not some crazy number. I wouldn't risk your nos parts over that. Just my opinion.

I also need to forewarn everyone that the price you see them at now will be going up $20-$30 per item once we release these parts. Also, there will not be a 3 part set discount in all likelyhood. That is a $90 increase for a 3 piece set if you wait and don't pre-order. We are being asked to raise these prices even more than this by some of the dealers we have signed on. Once we ship them the parts they will be able to sell them for whatever price they want.

headlight bezels

count me in one this pre-order for these bezels I will take a set,let me know when they will be available and how to send payment.
Thanks will send you a PM:cool:

They are guaranteed for fit, finish, overall looks, you name it. If you get them and you don't like them for any reason you can return them. However, we expect to WOW everyone. Even the first shots from the molds that we had at the Buick Nationals were pretty good. Remember, a preorder is risk free and the parts will cost you less. Once you place a preorder you will not be charged until we are getting ready to ship and when you get the parts you can ship them back for any reason. They'll be right, count on it, or we won't ship them.

photo here, buy it now, it is worth it

People, it is best to buy, even if your not sure... plus if you don't like it, you CAN return it?? what a deal, you can't find that deal any where...

I have nos grills and bezels and wanted reproductions at lower price. I will use reproductions before installing nos new... glad I bought at the cheapest deal back a month or two... $419 with shipping for 2 headlight bezels and 1 black gn grill... the grills and bezels are better than stocks, cd's earning 4% plus inflation of 3.1%, ummm .9% return, buy buick parts, going fast with class

It is a no brainer!!! oh yeah the grill will be black, photo shot at gs nationals

here is a photo
GS_Nationals_052008.509.1280.jpg

The writing is on the wall that the release date will be pushed back a little bit on these, one of the reasons we don't charge until we are getting ready to ship. I want these to be dead on perfect, so I have to pay attention to every detail. This means I make the changes on a shot that goes through the mold and it gets sent to me and the design person I have hired. We make the changes and then send them back. That is a 2-3 week process at the very minimum. We have to keep doing that until I am satisfied. We do the same thing with the diecast cars, it's just that with those we have been doing the same basic model for so long it is very easy now.

Please be patient, they will be great or I won't ship them. I think we are looking at July/Early August, so not way off of the initial June prediction. I can only offer a window because I have learned that nothing is set in stone with projects like this until the day you actually have them in your hands.

Just ordered a pair of Bezels. I work about 13 miles from Sloatsburg, wish I coulda picked them up and save the shipping :) Can't wait to get them!

If I remember when we get them here I'd be happy to meet up with you.....heck....just to see your car lol :)

since i'm a nice guy, i'll save you a little money on your garbage bill and take a set of your prototype bezels off your hands so they won't take up valuable space in your dumpster. and, hell, i'll even pay for shipping..

I was just getting ready to order a set then I saw the new price:eek:
Just I'll just use my NOS stuff that is more appropriate for a low mileage car anyways.
Scott

Ditto. I too was ready to order until the price took about a 30% jump. :eek: Just seen an original one on ebay go for around 170. Guess the prices are dropping?

Not to be a cheapskate, but if you do decide to offer them for your first proposed preorder price (maybe a group buy or something) I will buy a set. Just can't spring the extra 100 right now.:frown: Looks like good quality though!

Status
Not open for further replies.