Silicone Couplers, Reducers, Elbows and Vacuum Hose

StylinMotors

supporting vendor
StylinMotors.com.

All orders receive TurboBuick.com Members 10% discount. Please provide screen name when ordering.

To receive free shipping, enter TurboBuick and your screen name in the comments box in the checkout pages. The discount will taken at time we process the order.

So visit http://www.stylinmotors.com today.

Here is a small sample of the High Performance Silicone products we make. Our standard is 4Ply Polyester reinforcement. Except for our elbows we make them with 5Ply Polyester reinforcement. We make from 2ply to 6ply depending on what application you need it for. We use only 100% Silicone in our products. We never use any fillers or foriegn substances in our silicone products.

Attachments

• assortedhosessm.jpg
    assortedhosessm.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 553
StylinMotors said:
Did you happen to open the box? If so, how did you like the quality?

Sig

I certainly did and it is very nice and exactly what I was looking for. You'll be hearing from me again! :D Thanks for great service!

xippman said:
what about making a kit up for us ? with everything and a price.

Would need someone to supply dimensions and types of hose. Do not have a Turbo Buick or know anyone who has one. Be happy to do that though.

StylinMotors said:
Would need someone to supply dimensions and types of hose. Do not have a Turbo Buick or know anyone who has one. Be happy to do that though.

I'm sure you would be able to move a few of them. I'm in the market for a kit as well. I would like to change all of them at once.

Marc87GN said:
I'm sure you would be able to move a few of them. I'm in the market for a kit as well. I would like to change all of them at once.

Are talking about the turbo coupler kit or vacuum hose kits. The vacuum hose kit will be coming out. A turbo coupler kit would only be good for the stock set ups.

xippman said:
i would like both how much for them ? and do you take paypal ?

Yes we accept paypal, via our website. www.stylinmotors.com. However we do not have kits for these specific cars ready for market yet. Feel free to shop our site though. We do have universal vacuum hose kits available. and if you put a list of couplers together and pm me we can discuss a kit price.

2.5" to 3.25" transition hose

Do you have these in stock? Your website says they usually ship in 1-2 weeks. I'm not picky on the color, but I'd prefer black.

Thanks
Justin

turbojustin said:
Do you have these in stock? Your website says they usually ship in 1-2 weeks. I'm not picky on the color, but I'd prefer black.

Thanks
Justin

We don't make them very often. And when we do we don't make very many because they just sit on the shelf. That is the way with most of 3.25" items. We would be more than happy to make them if you order them though.