Silicone Couplers, Reducers, Elbows and Vacuum Hose

I had inquired about the 3/8" ID coolant hose. I called today and found out that it is indeed .375" ID. The website lists it as 10mm. This is good news.

I was concerned that it might be a true 10mm (.394" ID). Silicone hose needs to be a tight fit, else it slips off more easily than rubber hose. The intended use is on a throttle body coolant nipple.

I was surprised when I was told there were a bunch of orders for the 10mm hose. I am glad stylinmotors was able to provide the hose quickly.

The sale ends this Sunday. 15% off and free shipping.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Our introductory sale is over.

However we are happy to announce that we will be offering all TurboBuick members a 10% Discount.

Offer valid until further notice.

Of course I read this AFTER the sale is over, oh well, I'll taking some measurements tonight or tomorrow, order to follow.......

Got my order this morning. Looks great, even the color matches the vacuum line I installed a long time ago. Thanks for the quick delivery!!!!!

Can you make the reducers longer then 3" ? with my frontmount piping not lining up quite right :( 3" is just a tad short.
Would need around 4-5" in total length.
Let me know if this is possible.
Thanks..

CHARGED said:
Can you make the reducers longer then 3" ? with my frontmount piping not lining up quite right :( 3" is just a tad short.
Would need around 4-5" in total length.
Let me know if this is possible.
Thanks..

Yes. But it would not be economically feasable for you.

It would be cheaper to weld an extension on your pipe to get them closer together.

Sorry couldn't help.

Just wanted to add another thumbs up for stylin, nice products, very quick shipping. Thanks for the service and support!

Do any of your 2" ID hoses have an 2.5" OD?? In otherwords 1/4" thick material?

K.