Ruger Mark III .22 Crimson Trace

Has anyone checked out the Five-Seven, big grips though, and I understand there is little to no re-coil, but a spendy piece, and somewhere's around 20 rounds in the clip, lot of FPS for a pistol, that would also make a nice HD weapon to

You can buy the 30rd clips now or just take the factory one and add the additional spring you can buy:biggrin:

Very nice weapon... I want even admit how many I :tongue: nevermind:biggrin:

I have an FN 5.7 and it is a sweet shooting gun. Absolutely no recoil so follow up shot placement is a snap. I added the Promag 10 round extensions so I carry 3 30 round mags at all times!

After we were almost car jacked my wife said we're getting guns...

So, we got our conceal carry permits and I ordered a Kahr CW9 for her and a Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 Stainless for me.

Adam, we got one of these at the new gun shop. Let me know if you want one:biggrin:

deagle%20empty%20test0.jpgaeeea3a0-1774-4c9e-98db-4cfc4c416d7bLarge.jpg

.50 Cal:cool:
Oh, that is a thing of beauty. :D

My next .22 will be a Sig P220. I love my 9MM P220. The frame is the perfect size for me. Being able to have that frame, but in a 22 cal for round blasting will be awesome! :cool:

Here's a link for anyone interested...
Sig Sauer 220 22LR 22 LR P220 NIB 220R-22-BAS : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

pix383107265.jpg

pix383107328.jpg

pix383107218.jpg

Fn .40

My carry gun now that it's a little cooler outside...

Attachments

• FN40.jpg
    FN40.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 93
Here's a quality peashooter. :eek::cool:

Same size as your empty wallet after buying it. :biggrin:

Product380-Large.jpg

nice eagle

if your gun hunting hit a few pawnshops, i've always found some good deals i personally own several pistols including a few eagles, 2 50's and 1 9mm. if you want a good gun that will shoot so smooth it will not have any recoil because the weight is evenly distributed i would go with a 9mm eagle. i've ran over 1500 rounds through my gun and it shoot like it's slicing through butter. alot of opinions and with all the guns i own i love shooting the 9mm myself. my wife asked me why i needed 2 50's and i said one for each hand. the bad thing is trying to shoot it with my left hand ( as i'm a righty ) has strained my wrist a few times. love that part of snatch, no F off as bullet tooth tony says. but seriously i wouldn't want to carry a small caliber gun for protection. a 9mm is the least amount of gun i would carry and have some good rounds in it. my current conceal carry gun is a taurus millenium 45 with gold dots. i sure as heck wouldn't want any problems with a live witness if i had to use it. dead men don't talk and there is only one side of the story, my side and no disputing it. i wouldn't want to have to use it but i wouldn't hesitate if needed to protect my family, home, or personal things because one thing i cannot stand is a thief.