Its been awhile

Dreamn4GN

Been awhile since I been on here. I honestly forgot my password for the site. Had some recent purchases, hopefully Ill be able to enjoy em . Had the Ruger Mark III, I never even shot it in 3 months bc of NJ I cant shoot 22 outta a handgun at state ranges, but I can shoot it out of a rifle. So yeah I traded the MK III for the S&W 15-22. wish I would have bought this first and not waste a pistol permit on a gun I got rid of. And that thing has got over 4k rounds thru it already in 2 months. Still have the Glock23, looking to do some of the usual glock mods. Picked up about 3-4 shot guns, mossberg 500, 935 semi, Remington 870's and 1187's, and some older Winchester 1200's(Love that gun). Also picked up my first AR. Picked up the S&W 15 Sport. It wasnt the exact one I wanted , but for under 600 bucks, I couldnt pass it up. Havnt shot it yet, the things you hafta do to shoot a center fire rifle in NJ. Hopefully with thus gun ban, ill get to enjoy it . Other then that, No buick, probl not for a while if I do It will probly be a SBC powered regal. Just been stocking up on guns and ammo really . Cars will be here longer then the guns will be. hope all is well and godbless the children and grieving families up north.