Roll Call for Noble, Oklahoma - Ford vs. Buick

Phil, NE GN1090SS is Jim Rasmussen, actually from IA and I am sorry to inform you that he won't be there. Best of luck to you guys, hopefully we will be back next year.

John Plog

Dropping the motor in the TTA tonite,so we will be there!! hoping for some tens this year. Ran a 11.13 last year running out of fuel.we will see.
See yall there!!:cool:

Looking like a good turnout this year, we'll see you guys Friday night for TNT and to hang with alot of guys at Ruby's again.
Todd

You guys are killing me! I will make it next year, but I will be thinking about all of you while i'm out. Kick ass please.:biggrin:

You guys are killing me! I will make it next year, but I will be thinking about all of you while i'm out. Kick ass please.:biggrin:

I can not believe you and Phil aren't going to be there, won't be the same without ya! I'll order a chicken fried 2X4 for ya again at Ruby's!!:wink:

Yeah Todd, I know. It definitely won't be near as fun or funny without me or Phil being there. We are the life of any party or funeral.

I guess Will has to fill in for us.

Well, my car definitely won't be running in time for the shootout, but we're really going to try to get my buddy's 85 hot air GN ready. His TT chip should be here this week, and I might loan him my drag radials. he blew his ta33 so it will probably only be a 13 sec. car on the stock turbo, but oh well, every little bit helps.

On the negative side, i'm bringing my gf to the shootout, and she told her best friend about it. her friend's bf apparently has some pretty fast fords, including a pretty well-modded '03 cobra and some mustang race car that's supposed to be even faster. anyway, i think he's coming. sorry guys -- loose lips sink ships! ;)

Well, my car definitely won't be running in time for the shootout, but we're really going to try to get my buddy's 85 hot air GN ready. His TT chip should be here this week, and I might loan him my drag radials. he blew his ta33 so it will probably only be a 13 sec. car on the stock turbo, but oh well, every little bit helps.

On the negative side, i'm bringing my gf to the shootout, and she told her best friend about it. her friend's bf apparently has some pretty fast fords, including a pretty well-modded '03 cobra and some mustang race car that's supposed to be even faster. anyway, i think he's coming. sorry guys -- loose lips sink ships! ;)

its ok we'll take care of him ;)

Dropping the motor in the TTA tonite,so we will be there!! hoping for some tens this year. Ran a 11.13 last year running out of fuel.we will see.
See yall there!!:cool:

George you are freaking craaaaaaazy :eek: . No time like the present, I guess. Stick a turbo 6 emblem on your Viper and bring it along too :p

Yeah Todd, I know. It definitely won't be near as fun or funny without me or Phil being there. We are the life of any party or funeral.

I guess Will has to fill in for us.

I am going to be:

a) talking ****
b) drinking Texas or Arkansas beer
c) a and b
d) whipping Ford ass
e) videotaping Fords getting smacked

for most of the day. I am gonna eat my Wheaties :D

its ok we'll take care of him ;)

Yes we will :D

The year it's not on my wedding anniversary, I have to go to Tokyo.

Now that I have 3 cars running again, I'll be there next year with one of them.

Good luck!

Buicks have a good chance this year...

On the ford side....about 10 of top 20 qualifiers from last year will be apart of Team BEER.....spectators...

Buicks have a good chance this year...

On the ford side....about 10 of top 20 qualifiers from last year will be apart of Team BEER.....spectators...

Good news indeed for the buick side. Was that your hatch that hit the wall last year? If so, that was a very clean, good lookin car.

Nope...that was a coupe...

My hatch died about a month ago...and in the process took out the coupe on the front of the shirt...doh....

My old GN will be there....Dick Walker has it now...

be sure and take lots of pics for us, i really wish we could make it, but like I said... I promise to be there next year kickin some mustang butt !!

Todd be sure and put some real tires on the back and use that Transbrake

Todd be sure and put some real tires on the back and use that Transbrake[/QUOTE]

Ah man, I knew I would get my ball's busted for that!
May have to steal Pekars wheels and tires!

Todd be sure and put some real tires on the back and use that Transbrake

Ah man, I knew I would get my ball's busted for that!
May have to steal Pekars wheels and tires![/QUOTE]

with traction and a T brake launch your car will go into the 9's

Is there a schedule posted somewhere for this as to when qualifying times will be and when the shoot out begins?

I most likely will not be able to get a car there for qualifying, but hope to be there as soon as I can Saturday...we have other commitments Friday evening.