My Ford vs. Buick pics/videos from Noble Oklahoma 2010

Will and others: Our race director, Scott Hetzel, would like to see a video of his two tone Gray T-Type if anyone has one. This car was driven by Adam Lindsey and did not make the final 73.

If you have a video of this car racing, please email it to me @ pengle@cox.net so I can get it to Scott.

Thanks.

Phil Engle

Will and others: Our race director, Scott Hetzel, would like to see a video of his two tone Gray T-Type if anyone has one. This car was driven by Adam Lindsey and did not make the final 73.

If you have a video of this car racing, please email it to me @ pengle@cox.net so I can get it to Scott.

Thanks.

Phil Engle

That car is nice, but I didn't get a video of it. After the driver's meeting I was scrambling to get my brother in law's car ready to race and trying to track down cameras and batteries. Sorry.

cant see anyones times. kool pix tho

Brett: You can go to okbuicks.com archive section and download the "scorecard" for 2010. Will has put the Buick racer's last name on the videos so you can cross reference them.

If you have a specific person's run you want to see, the best way would be to go to You Tube and type in: their last name - Ford versus Buick 2010 and do a search. There are also some races that are on you tube that are not on this thread.

Kind of a PITA but not sure of an easy way to do this.

Phil Engle

Brett: You can go to okbuicks.com archive section and download the "scorecard" for 2010. Will has put the Buick racer's last name on the videos so you can cross reference them.

If you have a specific person's run you want to see, the best way would be to go to You Tube and type in: their last name - Ford versus Buick 2010 and do a search. There are also some races that are on you tube that are not on this thread.

Kind of a PITA but not sure of an easy way to do this.

Phil Engle

Yeah, if anyone has suggestions for next year as far as uploading and editing the titles, go for it. I am going to bring more batteries and more memory card for my good camera next year (that one has good zoom) so that should help some. Another thing I realized is that I could number the races from slowest to fastest and that would help as well (only problem is, I didn't get all the races and I won't next year since I should have a car running in it again.

Will: You did us all a huge favor by editing and posting your pictures and videos and I know that was no easy task. Thanks for doing that.

We had a video made of this year's event but it won't be available until later month and I'm anxious to see how it turns out. I expect it to be good but it won't have the feel of someone who is a part of the event and knows most of the people racing. Certainly won't hear commentary like "Bones is fixing to whack this guy." and "Atta boy, Phil." :biggrin::biggrin:

Get your car running great for next year. There should be a large crowd of Ford's next year and we need to have a bigger, stronger team than we had this year.

Phil Engle

I have been told that there was a friend of a Ford owner who videoed the races and took pictures and that he will get these to us once he is done editing.

Will get them posted as soon as they are available.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c1xpbF6-PY[/YOUTUBE]
Love the vid. does anybody know if anyone got a vid of the car out of the hole too? Just can't seem to get a good vid of me leaving. I know my film crew goobed out and were watching instead of filming like I asked them to do. LOL.

Sucks I can here the car surging in that vid. !@#$% Nitrous!@#$% I never even got to use the second stage due to issues. Nitrous!@#$%!!! LOLOL

Love the vid. does anybody know if anyone got a vid of the car out of the hole too? Just can't seem to get a good vid of me leaving. I know my film crew goobed out and were watching instead of filming like I asked them to do. LOL.

Sucks I can here the car surging in that vid. !@#$% Nitrous!@#$% I never even got to use the second stage due to issues. Nitrous!@#$%!!! LOLOL

I'll get a better one for ya next year. That camera I used cuts off a little at the end and the beginning of what I was trying to video, every time I hit the button. :mad: That plus it not zooming was super ghetto. Will be more prepared in 2011. Hopefully I will be up in the stands drinking beer after my win, videoing the fast guys :D:D:D

Car runs really good, nitrous not working properly even.

I'll get a better one for ya next year. That camera I used cuts off a little at the end and the beginning of what I was trying to video, every time I hit the button. :mad: That plus it not zooming was super ghetto. Will be more prepared in 2011. Hopefully I will be up in the stands drinking beer after my win, videoing the fast guys :D:D:D

Car runs really good, nitrous not working properly even.
Don't worry about it man. You do great getting all the action and your vids are damn good. It just is a little frustrating when you take 2 cameras down and have guys who are designated to film. Buuuttt, they don't get what I need to see where I can improve my 60foots even more(now that I'm in the 1.20's I want 1 teens as I KNOW it's there.)as they are too preoccupied and forget to use the cameras for the run. You have become my proxy cinematographer now. LOL.

I wanted so badly to stab that second kit on the run as I wanted and 8 second pass out of my hydraulic cammed, pump gas, stock crank having 455 badly. But, she wasn't right and I just HATE picking up chunks of engine because I did something stupid. Always next year. LOLOLOL

Don't worry about it man. You do great getting all the action and your vids are damn good. It just is a little frustrating when you take 2 cameras down and have guys who are designated to film. Buuuttt, they don't get what I need to see where I can improve my 60foots even more(now that I'm in the 1.20's I want 1 teens as I KNOW it's there.)as they are too preoccupied and forget to use the cameras for the run. You have become my proxy cinematographer now. LOL.

I wanted so badly to stab that second kit on the run as I wanted and 8 second pass out of my hydraulic cammed, pump gas, stock crank having 455 badly. But, she wasn't right and I just HATE picking up chunks of engine because I did something stupid. Always next year. LOLOLOL

Oh so you just didn't hit the second stage. Wow, that thing is nasty. We'll get another vid for ya next year, that way your guys can be goofing off again and you won't have to murder them ;)

Oh so you just didn't hit the second stage. Wow, that thing is nasty. We'll get another vid for ya next year, that way your guys can be goofing off again and you won't have to murder them ;)
correct, no second kit for me. I fought an issue with my progressive nitrous controller all day causing the car to surge all the way down the track. I got it "so-so" enough to run the final but it was still surging during the run so I wasn't comfortable adding the top stage in. Without the surge it should have run at least a 9oh-9.10 on just the one stage. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, Dang it!

Oh well:cool: We won, I won, and the car still runs. Good enough for me anyhow.

I'll let my guys know that you got it all over them in the video dept. Wonder if that'll stir 'em up. LOLOL