ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok boys and girls........only a week and a half AWAY!!!!

Tic toc tic toc..........LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

Look forward to seeing everyone REAL SOON!!!!

JD when I get my car running can I swing by later this week to top off my alky reservoir? Should be enough to get me to BG. I need to buy some when I get there or along the way. I know there's a gas station across BG that sells 100 octane gas, not sure if they have alky.

Stop on by I will have some special alky....... It's called broughton's performance blend.......

JD when I get my car running can I swing by later this week to top off my alky reservoir? Should be enough to get me to BG. I need to buy some when I get there or along the way. I know there's a gas station across BG that sells 100 octane gas, not sure if they have alky.
ALKY here is 4.99 a gallon . If you need some I can get you a jug and have it filled. I am going this weekend to fill my jug, let me know.

Bryan

BPB sounds good, but I know JD gets his from the same place I do, but I haven't had a car to get to the track since Jan to buy my own. I just need 2 gallons to make it through the race week I think.

ALKY here is 4.99 a gallon . If you need some I can get you a jug and have it filled. I am going this weekend to fill my jug, let me know.

Bryan

Thanks, but I think I can get enough from JD and I'll just buy his next fillup since we r from the same town and race at the same track.