ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be cool to make this an alcohol injection vs e85 race. I'd be in for that!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There needs to be weight penalty for E85, ask the TSO guys! And more rules is very anti-TAI...

JK BTW. I'm curious to see if anyone would be opposed to this. It would be hard to fill the "everyone gets 10 gallons from the same pump" requirement though.

There needs to be weight penalty for E85, ask the TSO guys! And more rules is very anti-TAI...

JK BTW. I'm curious to see if anyone would be opposed to this. It would be hard to fill the "everyone gets 10 gallons from the same pump" requirement though.

Yes filling from the same pump will be a problem.....

Unless someone is there to inspect the m85 container for the seal to make sure it's not been tampered with.........

Cause nitro mixes well..........

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

There isn't an e85 site in bg as far as I know but testing it is easy. Take a test tube and some h2o and 2 minutes. Everyone that runs e85 should already have the tube too.
It would add some bragging rights. I woukdnt have to worry about them allowing a 400 in ths then also:)

But one could also run 8 gallons of whatever with their pump gas in tai if you think about it since you are only required to fill up with 10 gallons. That's almost 50%. With the e85 at least you know 85% is ethanol.

Kevin it sounds like you need to race the NEW INDEX CLASSES!!!!!

As I've been told 10.49 an 11.49!!!!!!

Run what u brong and don't breakout!!!!!

Patrick and Clint have gotten this new class added to the GSCA!!!

Maybe one of them and post a link to that thread!!!

Would love to have u race in TAI!!!

Pump gas and ALKY, doesn't get much cheaper then that!!!

I'm an e85 guy. Every other station around here sells it for $2.70 a gallon. Can't get cheaper than that!!! Lol

I hope to see ya in the index class then!!!!

And these classes u can win MONEY!!!!

There isn't an e85 site in bg as far as I know but testing it is easy. Take a test tube and some h2o and 2 minutes. Everyone that runs e85 should already have the tube too.
It would add some bragging rights. I woukdnt have to worry about them allowing a 400 in ths then also:)

Hey water test don't pick other additives..

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Too bad indexes are on Fridays and not Saturdays.
The additive argument is really a good one.

Hopefully we can fill up both classes!!!!!

Anyone considering TAI, should know we keep things INTERESTING all week in Bowling Green!!!!

I want to vote on weight, fiberglass hoods, transmissions, exhaust, ignition systems, and boost controllers.

Ok..........all allowed.........know can we start havin some FUN!!!!

Last edited:
That's how we ROLL!!!!!!!!

;););)

No no JD...... Thats how WE roll. You basically just flop around like a fish, of course you are big enough to roll. Maybe your nose will stop you from rolling too far since thats the largest thing that you have to help.

1379945_386341518135313_118130348_n.jpg
This thread is always funny as heck , keep it coming