ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just worry about gettin rid of that bad LUCK!!!!

I ain't scared....of those aluminum headed stroked motors!!!!!

I have the little engine that COULD.... clim that mountain!!!

My racing budget is $0 for 2014. But I think I might drive my T for an epic road trip, because it's a street car. If it breaks, I'll just buy a GMC all terrain 1500 crew cab and tow it then.

My racing budget is $0 for 2014. But I think I might drive my T for an epic road trip, because it's a street car. If it breaks, I'll just buy a GMC all terrain 1500 crew cab and tow it then.

Know that's a great ATTIUDE!!!!!!

Just worry about gettin rid of that bad LUCK!!!!

I ain't scared....of those aluminum headed stroked motors!!!!!

I have the little engine that COULD.... clim that mountain!!!
LOL

I aint scared of that TSM motor........ha ha

Bryan

I've done the FL to Reynolds road trip in the GN to race and back and the only wrench I turned all weekend was one nut you lent to me that fell off the turbo downpipe stud somewhere on I-75 in south Ga. I think that was way more fun than trailering, since I camp out at the track in a tent everytime anyways. Once I get to BG I drove the Buick everywhere, when making a run for parts or food, peeps were all like, wanna borrow my truck, nah I got a Buick. I even took the Buick to go get a tetanus shot after cutting my hand (btw there are hot chick nurses that work at the walk-in clinic in BG). My neighbor brought over some cran-brr -itas and they are 8%, ouch got some kick. Happy new year!

Wife just bought me that exact truck and I still can't afford to race again.....yet.

Wife just bought me that exact truck and I still can't afford to race again.....yet.

My theory is that way I can get a new truck and still be able to say I need it and I didn't spend any money on the Buick.

Great to hear from everyone, just wonder where Clint is?????

He's been very quiet?????

It would be cool to make this an alcohol injection vs e85 race. I'd be in for that!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app