Richard Clark Show 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo 250

been looking to see if any one has heard if richard clark was going to have a show,venders and testing this year.any word of this event yet?
last year was a great show.cal hartline tune in on some dyno test was very interesting .other vendors has some discounted parts.

Richard told me it was on for this year. He has plans to take it up a notch also.
Take care, Kip

Yes it will happen, more than likely sooner than LY. We will have a backup plan for friday IF it rains cause we want to go to the track on friday nite again. There is a very special guest also coming to this event to meet and greet and sign autographs for people. I cant say who at this point because we are still negotiating the actual date based on this persons schedule. We were waiting for Kirban to get thru with his open house and let BG be completed so we can get hot and heavy on this. There will once again be vendors there, probably more than LY. More details hopefully in a few weeks.

The theme for this years meet will be. "Richard Clark Open House, The Learning Garage 2009"

Yes it will happen, more than likely sooner than LY. We will have a backup plan for friday IF it rains cause we want to go to the track on friday nite again. There is a very special guest also coming to this event to meet and greet and sign autographs for people. I cant say who at this point because we are still negotiating the actual date based on this persons schedule. We were waiting for Kirban to get thru with his open house and let BG be completed so we can get hot and heavy on this. There will once again be vendors there, probably more than LY. More details hopefully in a few weeks.

The theme for this years meet will be. "Richard Clark Open House, The Learning Garage 2009"

If Mr. Clark is involed I am sure it will be 1st Class! Thanks to all you guys and you Clint for all the hard work... It is not easy putting stuff like this together!!! My props go out to all you guys!!!!!!!!!

There is a very special guest also coming to this event to meet and greet and sign autographs for people. I cant say who at this point because we are still negotiating the actual date based on this persons schedule.

I already told you guys I could come. You can go ahead and announce it. ;)

Good thing Jay had one of the fastest TR's there at Pinks he tuned, 10.60's ain't bad for a street car with no fast:wink:

Who else has Buicks that have ran 4.90?'s:eek: Count them on one hand probably! Good thing we did it on the second pass last year before the car got wrecked...:eek:

Has been what:eek: :biggrin:

You know I love both of you guys, just playing:wink:

The dates for the ZDDPlus 2009 Reunion are Sat Oct. 31st and Sunday Nov 1st. Anyone arriving on Friday afternoon is welcome to stop in. "Bid Daddy" Don Garlits will be here for the event along with a few other big names that will be announced in the next few days. Last year was a lot of fun and this year should be even better.

Thanks

Pete
Kirbans

The dates for the ZDDPlus 2009 Reunion are Sat Oct. 31st and Sunday Nov 1st. Anyone arriving on Friday afternoon is welcome to stop in. "Bid Daddy" Don Garlits will be here for the event along with a few other big names that will be announced in the next few days. Last year was a lot of fun and this year should be even better.

Thanks

Pete
Kirbans

The week before the Reynolds, GA event?? :confused: :rolleyes:

Is there going to be any trick or treat'n...? You know it's Halloween weekend right? :eek:

K.

who is the rocket scientist that thought the dates for this event? if it is the only date that Don is available, then OH WELL, maybe next year for him.

it would be very advisable to rethink the dates for this event for a few reasons.
#1 halloween (we all know how Reynolds turned out last year)
#2 several folks are getting ready for Reynolds
#3 it may be hard for folks to get time off 2 weeks in a row for the 2 events

Last year we had it 2 weeks before Reyonlds and it didnt hurt the turnout. People will be coming from all over the country and Canada.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.