Reynolds

THE WRAITH

I just want to say what a blast it was to meet everyone and to run in the TSM even though I wasnt a threat to you guys.... Thanks Don Cruz for an awesome motor, J.W. for a 200R4 that can handle a beating, and Cal/Holley for the only way to tune a motor is with a Hartline XFI. Con grats to JW on the seaon Championship, Cruz and Dick on the records, and Sully on the event win. BTW Cruz that was the best "controlled" have track will stand, I have ever seen. I had an even better time hanging out with you guys after the race and shooting the sh-t.

Sean H.
A.K.A. "Wraith"
Bringing Mississippi to you!

Thanks for hauling my stuff back to MS!!! I gotta say, your car was extremely impressive this weekend. Had a blast hanging out, have to get together and go over to Hub City or Byram one weekend!! :biggrin:

NO DOUBT he will be dragging many V8s down the track around here!!! I still can't get over how good his car ran!!! The best part was him saying he couldn't hear the engine over the a/c and stereo :D :D :D :D

Thanks for hauling my stuff back to MS!!! I gotta say, your car was extremely impressive this weekend. Had a blast hanging out, have to get together and go over to Hub City or Byram one weekend!! :biggrin:

No, problem Adam! Although that drive shaft looked real shiney.:D I had a blast. Yeah, hopefully none of these local boys will hear anything about the numbers from Reynolds ;) .

Was great to meet you Sean had a GREAT TIME!!!!!

racin, camping, EATEN!!!!

what else is there!!!!!

thanks JD

Had a great time in Reynolds. Want to thank Big Laz for tuning my car and
helping with my combo. Your the best man. And thanks to Richie for loaning me tools and connectors, really nice guy. Cant wait for next year.

Yeah, I am working on getting my left foot out of the mix..... everyone else seems to have these little buttons that makes the car take off:rolleyes: .... That and leaving when I am supposed to.... Its not quite like the old days, when I was watching for the arms to drop.... Its just something about foot brakeing that feels so right though.....

Wow, just wanted to say a big congrats on the race! Wish i was there. I can't believe the performance!

Dick Kerney 9.00@150
Don Cruz 9.02@150

what were some of the others?

congrats Sully on the win!
congrats Jason on the R.U. you are a great racer. It never seems to matter that you are not the fastest car at the track on any given day, you are always the hardest to beat! That is just great!