Reproduction GN Rims

I would absolutely love a 16 or 17" set.
Count me in. Lets do this before I bite the bullet and buy a set of Simmons wheels for 1800

Great Responses

Great Responses, Guys! In January, I'll be sending a GN Wheel to a man. to get some feel for what it would cost and how many options we can fill. We probably won't know anything for sure for a few months, but I'll keep you posted.

I do know that we are going to be posting a group purchase offer on Replacement Lower Bucket Seat Cushions. We have finalized everything on making them with the only difference being better foam material. Production time will be 8 weeks from the date of order. They are willing to do a run of up to 200 of these in lots of 50. After that, the original mold will be trash and making another mold will be too expensive.

I'll post the details just as soon as my Banner gets up and I square away advertising with Jason/Chris.

Alan

id be interested in two sets with extra width in the rear,a 15" set and a 17" set-thanks hope it happens

Welcome to the board, JP1!

We're still only in "Maybe Someday" stage right now.

Happy Holidays!

:)

SEAT FOAM

Originally posted by fast eddie
need at least one seat foam here too:D :D :D :D ;)

The seat foam project is completed. We just need orders. The min. orders we need is about 70. Prices are $149.95 each or $269.95 a pair plus $9.95 shipping. These are being made using the original factory molds. Only difference is a little better foam for better comfort and durability.

Alan

Interested. 16" Aluminum, polished, or Chromed. Price is attractive at 150-175 per rim.

I'd be in on a set of 16's or wide 15's, they need to be available with black painted sections around the lugs and vents like the originals.

count us in

you could count us in for 2 sets of wheels and 2 seat cushions. 16x8's would be nice.

Scott and Wally Porterfield
Madison, WI
PorterfieldPerformance.com

Happy!!

Haven't seen pictures yet. but I'd love a set of 16".

Let me know. And thanks for making a lot of guys happy.

Me included!!!!!

SEAT FOAM

Originally posted by fast eddie
need at least one seat foam here too:D :D :D :D ;)

I'm already taking orders for seat foam. Its being made using the original GM molds that I found. Same construction only better foam.

Alan