Reproduction GN Rims

reproduction grand national rims sound great!!!

a 17" rim would be great and if they would be say offered in 8" and 9" widths... count me in

i would also like a 16" aluminum but the chrome would just look soo much better.. i would pay up to 200$ a rim since most newer 17" chrome rims are around that---well if you have some actual pictures and options... let me know since i would probably order a set!!

I would be itnerested in any reproduction rims for a GN in any size. I won't be picky. I would just want them to shine like the real ones. I would take 16's if I could get them. Price and quaility of the wheel would be the major thing to me. Pencil me in for 4!

I also would be more interested in the GNX replica's, before I would be interested in the GN replica's. 17 inch would be great, as long as we can still get some decent drag radials on those baby's..
The GN wheel never did anything for me.. GNX/TTA - makes the car. IMHO

I have a set of GNX Stle wheels at 16". Though they are exceptionally nice. Still kills the stock look of the originals.

Mine are Enkies, Have 2,000 MI. on tiers and rims.
I would still if possible go with the stock look.

Just one opion.....No harm meant.......Thanks

Wheels

Originally posted by RobV6
I have a set of GNX Stle wheels at 16". Though they are exceptionally nice. Still kills the stock look of the originals.

Mine are Enkies, Have 2,000 MI. on tiers and rims.
I would still if possible go with the stock look.

Just one opion.....No harm meant.......Thanks

I understand. I think a car ought to have 2 sets of wheels. The originals or something identical to maintain the original appearance when you want and a set for your own personal tastes. On my older buick GS cars, I have the original rallyes and now want to acquire a set of period correct polished aluminum American racing rims for its alter ego.

Alan

Does that mean they will be aluminum (chrome plated)? I like the chrome and would love the lightness of the aluminum. Let me know count me in, i dont care if they are 15 inch but please no bigger than 16's AND correct the offset so we can cram the biggest possible tire in the rear!

Scott

I would be interested in a set of 15" s, if i could get a 7" for the front and an 8" for the rear, also would be interested in a set of 16" s if possible.

Good Morning to all! I would be interested either way (GNX or GN ). I would prefer chrome steel in 15 x 8 to keep cost down and for the stock appearence. I saw a new GN the other day and our wheels looked great! Mine look dull in comparison; wish I never would have seen his! Count me in....

I'd take a set if i could get them in 16x8 for fronts and 16X9 in back if the price was right

Just thinking about this very topic this past week. I'd definitely be interested in a set or two. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. :(

is anything happening with this? just wondering.. i wonder how a car would look with 16" GNX wheels on front, and 17's on back... or how it would look with 16" GN wheels and 17's on the back.. would be pretty intresting... just wondering if this was still a go ahead thing...