Reproduction GN Rims

AHH, finally found this thread. I'd pay $1000 for 2 skinnies and 2 10" wheels today. I posted about this about a year ago. I think your gonna find it hard to get them at that price ($150) considering Welds are alot more mass produced and cost at least that much, and even more. I think your looking at at least $1000 for a set in stock size.

According to my Blueprint records, the OEM is in Lansing Michigan, why not just contact them, they may still have the original tooling.

Joe

Weight Loss?

A little weight loss would be great for all of us!

Like everyone else said you need to see it first.

BTW how much weight loss could be resulted by going aluminum?

After looking at the picture by slow 87 I think the 17's look goofy. Too much like dub's. Let's see some 16's.

Originally posted by gn1220
After looking at the picture by slow 87 I think the 17's look goofy. Too much like dub's. Let's see some 16's.

The rims in the pic are not to scale. I was just having fun:D

Having some fun?

Don't you see that you are the official "mock rim guy" now?

Lets see some 16's!!!;)

Set it up! No cheesy chrome rims, though - polished for me.

I would definitely buy 4 of the 16x8, but 15's or 17's might be okay

So has/is anyone making some calls and setting the ball into motion?? I'd be real curious to see some kind of guesstimate on pricing. Like I said, if Welds average around $175 each and are mass produced, if these are going to be group purchased by us,directly from the manufacturer to keep cost down, or if an investor is going to step in and try to vend them.

Re: Thanks, Alan!

Originally posted by Two Lane
*******Super-glossy clearcoated billet aluminum

*******15", 16", 17" diameters

*******8", 9", 10" widths, with appropriate backspacing

HTH :)

Sounds good to me. :D

Man if there were some 17' like slow 87 showed us ill buy them in a heart beat.;) but i guess the chances r really low, but theres always hope nice pic slow 87'.:cool:

Originally posted by U1ARUNIT
I might be interested but would need to see one first before making a commitment.

Have you ever considered making a GNX replica wheel? Classic Industries told me that they stopped selling them(temporarily?) due to manufacturers tooling problems.

How about some 17 inch GNX replica rims?

Ihave 4 brand new stock wheels in a box. I use Enkie's 16' GNX stlyle wheels.

But I would be interested in a 16" stock set. I believe the stock ones where 28 pnd. a piece.

My enkies are aluminum, and are much lighter. They came with my 2,100 MI. GN. I then bought a set in 4 boxes that I wax,
And keep. Going to use them in shows this spring!.

There where some good thoughts and questions. But I would be interested.

Thanks......................:)