Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Kirban BINGO close enough post 634 and 635 answer is a Camaro....not sure what vintage...it is the 6 cylinder one.

Grading on a curve you two get credit....

see next post for next Turbo Regal question.....hopefully last one for tonite....give my mind a rest. If I did not work with this stuff every day I would be lost coming up with questions....and answers.

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Thanks Dennis! That's 15!

Kirban Update:

It was a good guess post 640 3 SFI hood emblems versus only 2 on the GN....however. it is not the answer I was seeking and am still seeking.

So this question is still up for grabs....Your buddy with the Turbo-T Limited can brag he has 3 and you with the GN only have 2 of this feature.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update:

First V the GN man (Vince) has hit 1 wins gets a rpize send me personal email denniskirban@yahoo.com name & address will send you the seat armour cover for your car. Which do you want the GN one or the Buick Motorsport?

deniskirban@yahoo.com
Thank you Dennis. This thread/contest is really cool and we all appreciate it very much.

Do you want me to step aside and let others play now? Or can I keep playing?

kirban update

Vince you can continue to play as can everyone else. To win a prize accumulate 15 wins (BINGO) I trust players to track their wins. No limit...long as I can think up questions mostly turbo regal related but also throw in non turbo car questions as well.

Smart group here only stump the readers once in awhile...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Your prize is shipping Monday.....

Front turn signal indicators as the Limited's had the front cornering lights in addition to the ones beside the head lights and the ones in the bumper.

Limiteds also had the extra interior door lights on the lower door panel. So guessing interior lights? GNs had dome light and under dash light and the Limiteds had them plus the door panel lights?

kirban update....

this current question is not as difficult as players are making it.

So to narrow the clues even more the part that the Limited has more of versus a GN or even a regular Turbo-T or T-Type is interior related...a feature the Limited has more of than either of the other turbo cars....

Keep stabbing....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

the longer it takes the longer break I get....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

ps the answer is really something very very simple...

Interior door panel colors? Especially with the concert sound most limiteds I know of have 3 colors in their door panel top, middle and lower sections.

Kirban Update

still no correct answer seats is not the answer as a Turbo Regal could also have a bench or split seat not just buckets....

here is one final clue....

I hate to give this clue as it gives too much away....

This feature.......is not as popular today

denniskirban@yahoo.com

BINGO post 657 nailed it....Limiteds had ash tray on back of both front seats the other turbo models only had a single ash tray on one of the bucket seats can't member which one...plus the console limited had it under center of lip of the dash...

so in quick review Limited had 3 ash trays to the rest of us only having 2....frankly none of us ever want to have the ash tray used....
I always tried to avoid buying a smoker car....you could always count on burns on the upper door panel, back seat base cushion and even the sun visor no matter how careful owner was.

today many cars don't have a ash tray or even a lighter in them.....

One habit if you got it hopefully you can quit it.....if your game plan is to live long and healthy....

on to the next question same rules current winner has to step aside for the next one.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Here goes

With nice weather today I just unwrapped my car and started it for the first time. Kept my fingers crossed no issues....

You got an original 1987 Turbo Regal model does not matter.

Not counting the plastic push buttons that secure the hood pad....nor any in the interior

How many plastic push buttons did GM use and where were they used?

Once again answer must agree with mine.

game on players

I know there's one under the hood that secures the bracket that holds the air intake to the core support...