Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

As I stated originally on this contest its a toughee...one of the recent ones however is pretty close to being correct meaning they are in the general area.

I am calling it a nite.....

can't verify anything again til tomorrow nite....

when answer is revealed it will be very obvious.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

member the clues has to do with something that is real which indicates something is not real....related to it....

The horn cap.the plastic screws are fake,an 2 are real.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Bingo post 63 nailed it....my clues were very specific....about being real which would indicate something is fake...this was in my opinion a poor design by Buick....making it plastic subject to warp and then using only 2 screws to secure it.

Its one reproduction that we actually nailed rite meaning looks factory and will last far better than the original. Once in awhile we get things rite.

Like I said that one was a tough one to figure out.

So readers its time to move on to the next contest see next post

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Here goes:

As you re-read the post I did prior to this it kinda relates to this next question to you the reader.

Here goes:

Again any stock 1986-1987 Turbo Regal. Years ago we made two other reproduction parts that is superior to the factory part it replaces.
Name those two specific parts Remember you got to name the two I am thinking of.

One more minor clue both have sold a lot! Again when I say I made I mean in most cases I supplied the idea. We don't manufacturer anything. My skills is marketing and having the contacts. We been fortunate over the years and have several parts that have exceeded in sales of over 10,000 pieces with one over 25,000 (not turbo related).

contest starts now:

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Aluminum rear drums and Powermaster

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Aluminum drums and steering shaft

Aluminum rear drums and Powermaster

Need to re-read the clues I said reproduction the pm unit is not a reproduction. Brake drums decent guess but I don't believe they differ much from the originals. The two parts that are the answer their is no doubt in anyones mind they are far superior to the originals.

keep trying

denniskirban@yahoo.com

maybe we should rename this the trivia turbo regal educational thread.

Aluminum drums and steering shaft

Still wrong on both accounts steering shaft is not a repro it is a modified unit from a later GM vehicle....granted it is superior to the stock shaft.

parts I am searching for are exact like originals in the way they look....

keep trying longer it takes the more time I got to think up the next question.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Floor mats and upper dash panel..

No idea

Fan delay switch,body bushings.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Kirban Update

The guy who said no idea.....is wrong

Claude post 73 has nailed one of the two answers I seek that is the theromstat housing....ours is stainless which is better stronger material than the factory one that kinks easy. Horn ring was part of the previous contest I am seeking two answers other than the horn ring that are made superior in reproduction...

One is the thermostat housing....

what is the second reproduction part.

again both these items have sold in good numbers...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ok then…what about
1° the thermostat housing AND the shifter "J" rod
or
2° the thermostat housing AND the billet vacuum block
or
3° the thermostat housing AND the upper dash trim panel
or
4° the thermostat housing AND the door pull strap covers

Claude.

Last edited: