Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

BINGO we got a winner way back at post 36.....the correct answer I was seeking is T-Tops and power antenna. If your turbo regal is blessed with those two options both can be frustrating. Again that winner must sit out the next contest. Past winners can participate.

So far on my thread we have learned several things....some people spell as bad as I do....others don't read the clues....options are not power master units....also touch climate control was not available in a 1987 Turbo Regal. Keep in mind this is fun so take my comments lightly.....

Remember I can only get on this forum at nite....work I got zero time......plus I gotta set a good example for my employees..

Rolling out the next contest:

This next contest is a toughee:

Again a stock actually this will concern any stock 1984-1987 Turbo Regal. It involves the interior. Looking at a clock 3 pm and 9 pm refers to something in the interior. Has to do with something that is real.

I hate to be so vague but with the internet lot of answers can be quickly found. I may give other clues if this proves to be too tough for the group.

On another note I am glad my car has a fixed antenna and its a solid roof car.

Contest begins:

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Door pull strap screw covers..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Window switches? Is this from the pov of fhe driver's seat?

Air vents.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here is another clue:

Yes you are sitting in the drivers seat.

Think of 3 pm and 6 pm and being "real"

Too many clues gives the answer away.

On a side note in Todays USA paper Buick ranks 4th in quality Lexus is lst then Porsche, Toyota. Be interesting if they did a ranking system in 1987 where Buick would stand.....

Case your wonder what car is last its Fiat.......with a whopping 298 issues out of 100 cars translation almost 3 issues per car!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Can I jump in even though I got the last one?
Seems people giving up.

Your blind spots from the A pillars?