PSCAR Racing

Jeff Rand

Any interest in getting some of our Buicks entered in one of the bracket classes? I think the next race is in March. It appears to be a three day event. Seems to be the West Coast version of the IHRA. I think Kenny D competed in the Oct. 06 race. Reg West went to that race at Fontana and he said there were some 6 sec. cars competing.
Jeff

PSCA Racing.com

Mike they can make a million fuel pumps between now and then. You need to join us stage 2 guys in this deep dark money pit more is always better.As far as the race goes when I went in OCT it was great and I am all for being a participant.

REG

Mike they can make a million fuel pumps between now and then. You need to join us stage 2 guys in this deep dark money pit more is always better.

REG

Reg, then there is no turning back for the guy, once your in, it snow balls.:eek:

Also there is a few classes you can run in and do ok.

Jeff give me a call when you get a chance.

Mike they can make a million fuel pumps between now and then. You need to join us stage 2 guys in this deep dark money pit more is always better.As far as the race goes when I went in OCT it was great and I am all for being a participant.

REG
Reg,
I heard there is a stage 2 twelve program that will stop us from spiralling out of control. My wife has the number if you need it.
Jeff

obviously Jeff is.........

only on step 2 of the twelve step program.
until you get past step 4, you are unable to speak and write correctly,
but what can you expect from a stage 2 type guy! :D

did you get the distributer problems straightened out?

Weldon fuel pump

Just read the thread where Nordy needs a fuel pump which reminded me that I have a Weldon pump that's capable up to 1300 H.P. That I took out of Bob's TT V/8,The new engine should produce almost 1800 & we needed to go bigger as well as increasing the fuel hose size.That pump is about $1,200 new & probably be had for about $500 so if anyone is in need of this let me know.This is a race pump & not recommended for prolonged street use & is noisy.

PSCA Racing

If any of you are interested in coming out to a PSCA race, you should check out:

PSCA Racing.com

There are plenty of bracket classes, plus some index classes. The index classes are pretty cool becasue they have faster indexes than most organizations, plus you get to leave "Heads Up". There is good prize money, plus a lot of contingency sponsors. Some events are 3 days and some are 2, you have to check the schedule.

If anyone has any questions, you can email me @ patrick@fusionmoto,com, or call me @ 805.432.8009.

Thanks!

-p