Procharged Goat dyno graph

I've been meaning to ask this exact question....

If everything else stays the SAME, will alcohol make more power? Put another way, on a bone stock car with no other changes, would HP increase with alky? In carbuerated applications (9 second stuff) alky is worth a 10th or more, not drastic but better.

Can the same conclusions be drawn on a buick?

NHRA Super Gas said:
If everything else stays the SAME, will alcohol make more power? Put another way, on a bone stock car with no other changes, would HP increase with alky? In carbuerated applications (9 second stuff) alky is worth a 10th or more, not drastic but better.

Can the same conclusions be drawn on a buick?
Yes, if you pull fuel out to correct the rich condition and more if you add timing.

Looks like they could have revved a little more to get an even higher number. Those are excellent results Julio. Post this everywhere you can. I sold myself on the meth injection 10 years ago. I love how people are finally realizing the benefits. Great job. I will be pm'ing or e-mailing you about a meth injection system soon.

They could of rev'd more.. but being on stock internals.. careful how one squeezes..

I try and share info as it becomes available.. Neat to see the HP graph take off with the methanol..