price help 87 gn 28000 miles extremely clean roller

BODYSHOPGN

I was wondering if anyone could help price a 87 grand national with 28000 miles Car has gn1 intercooler hard pipes smc alky kit scan master modded ecm 3in down pipe gn1 duels qa1 shocks wolf upper and lower adjustable control arms reds uel pumps gn1 valve covers 4in cold air with maf a few lil things couplings spark plug wires ect 72# injectors
2013053195152412.jpg
2013022095171545.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could help price a 87 grand national with 28000 miles Car has gn1 intercooler hard pipes smc alky kit scan master modded ecm 3in down pipe gn1 duels qa1 shocks wolf upper and lower adjustable control arms reds uel pumps gn1 valve covers 4in cold air with maf a few lil things couplings spark plug wires ect 72# injectorsView attachment 194918 View attachment 194919

You'll have to post alot more info. Is it missing a long block/tranny????--what exactly is included with the sale. Where is the car located. I would say the car is worth 10-12k$ as stated, but alot moer questions need to be answered.

Looks like 12k to me all day long if it's as nice as the pics make it look.

Are you pricing it because you want to buy it or because you're looking for the highest bidder?

What title is has is kinda important too.

4-5k as long as you have clean title.
Price will drop if there are rust issues or the interior is shot. Have a complete running car is always worth more.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Its clean title. I'm getting the car on a trade and didn't know exactly wat it was worth

Value would depend on what u think it is worth. ( to keep it )
To buy to finish and resell 2-4 grand

I'd like to lowball it too but $4k - $5k for a 28K mile GN in nice shape? Never happen. But I think $8k - $10k is reasonable. Got to hedge a little.

She will be here next week... no rust on pinch welds. Super clean car. I will get a bunch of pics soon. Thanks everyone

Attachments

• IMG952699.jpg
    IMG952699.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 159
Why does it have a T steering wheel center cap? From the looks it has been repainted. Wheel center caps disappeared between photos. Original wheels/caps/lugs come with? Pass door panel looks like the vertical glue lost is hold, did it sit out.

Any more history on the car?

Why does it have a T steering wheel center cap? From the looks it has been repainted. Wheel center caps disappeared between photos. Original wheels/caps/lugs come with? Pass door panel looks like the vertical glue lost is hold, did it sit out.

Any more history on the car?
Later models came with t in the wheel
Maybe the wheel was changed?
Door panels look to be from a t type
Dbl check the vin !!!! Rpo code
And most people don't know there is a vin on the body

That would be a real nice project to have if the 28k is true and has the body to back it up -(which would be highly suspect). I don't know what body shops around there charge for doing up a car but here it is a fortune. From that angle to me it would be worth a lot and the ability to build an engine to ones liking would be nice.

Look at his user name I'm sure he knows if it's a damage, rusted or rebuilt car.