Expensive, Very Well Done, CLEAN 87 T - Built by the best

nastyhabit

delinquent taxpayer
Please PLEASE *PLEASE* don't hem and haw over what you see here. I've been warned it's all cheap fockers in here and I don't care what YOU sold YOUR car for. I know what I want for this and if YOU don't think it's fair then go look at another ad - don't post, just leave now. That said I have no doubt there's someone here who is not afraid to spend more than usual to get something special and MORE done up than normal. Sure it's a raced out T and not the first one here. However unlike many I've seen you will be proud to show up at track with this AND you can still go out around town when you want some local fun. It's built by the best - you won't be disappointed. Car has made only 4 trips (all in 07) to track with Brian Cotton driving and Jack Cotton overseeing the tune each time. Car is low 10's and will go 9's with turbo, DP, headers and exhaust upgrade. Wish I still had disposable income....

My price is set at a reasonable amount for someone who wants to avoid the hassle of waiting for a build - then test and tuning. You would be getting this car for less than half of what it would run you to duplicate it. I'm happy to fax you all invoices from the work I had done.

My dad ordered this in 87 and I took him to pick it up. I have ALL my dads dealer service documents (The short block was replaced at 34k miles by GM ) from purchase up until 2006 when I got it with 75k. I have all my modification documents from Cottons, Miller, the Powdercoater and the Upholsterer. It now has 77k. Paint is the ONLY area that you will find flaw with - no rust as it's a Louisiana car but I plan to repaint if I ever get back to work....

I don't "need" to sell it but extended unemployment has me thinking the unthinkable -

COTTONS PERFORMANCE Note: all work and new parts installed Winter/Spring 07 - with <2000 miles since

FRONT: BAER Big brakes, Tubular control arms, QA1 Double Adjustable Coilovers, QA1?Springs, 6" Weld Wheels
REAR: Frame notch Rear crossmember for frame notch support 325-50-15s DRs on 10" Welds Wolf sway bar Wolf adjustable uppers/lowers QA1 Adjustable shocks Moser 28 pline axle kit rear end girdle
FUEL: 83# injectors, 10 gal fuel cell, aeromotive eliminator fuelpump, aeromotive pro series fuel regulator, aeromotive pro filter, aeromotive pump speed controller, all black anodized hose fittings black hose
DRIVELINE: Turbo 400 with transbrake, 9" N/L torque converter, T400 slip yoke assembly, pinion yoke 1350, T400 driveshaft, Poly Trans Mounts, Driveshaft loop, SS tranny lines, B&M pro stick shifter, B&M knob with button for line lock
BRAKES: Rebuilt Power Master, cottons line lock, SS brake lines
ENGINE: Champion Intake, Champion GN1 Aluminum Heads with "extras", FAST XFI , INNOVATIVE MSBC-1 Boost Controller, Turbonetics CPT70-P-BB Turbo, Turbonetics Wastegate, Cottons Down Pipe, Cottons Dual Exhaust, Cottons Aluminum Cold Air, Cottons Front Mount IC, Aluminum Radiator, Aluminum Radiator Cover, Cometic Head Gasket, Upgraded Valvetrain Push rod set, 1.55 T+D Roller Rocker Kit, 212 Roller Cam Kit, Champion AC Delete Bracket, RJC Polished Pulleys, All Poly Motor Mounts, Coil Pack, Ignition Module, Alternator, Water Pump, Oil Pump, Fuel pressure gauge now fender mounted, Plug Wires 8mm, Aluminum Valve covers, AC/heat delete plate
OTHER: tires, rear firewall, spare tire delete, Body Bushing Kit, Autometer Sport Comp Tach, Autometer Oil, H20 and Boost gauges, Autometer LED shift light plus Lots of various gaskets and hoses and fancy Billet horn ring and Power6 floor mats

MILLER RACE CARS: BEAUTIFUL Full Chrome Moly Cage - NHRA certification to 8.5sec, fuel cell and fuel pump mount, removable seat mounts, door X braces, kirkey seats Simpson Platinum Harnesses, wired in all switches in console, window net kit. Brought it back to Jamie for a one of a kind Custom Aluminum Center Console featuring Painless Switch Panel and flush mounted Boost controller spot, cell phone holder. Those of you with good memory - on first season of the original "PINKS" Jamie Millers shop raced an Orange Nova against a White Texas Camaro. His chassis shop is near my home and they work on 10" Tire 6 sec Outlaw Cars - very impressive stuff I saw there made me go with him for cage.

Work by Airborne Coatings: Powdercoated the kirkey seats black, Powdercoated the center console, Powdercoated the door sill plates,

RAY - Upholstered rear seat black to match front kirkey seat covers, made black vinyl covers over all roll bar padding, installed new carpet in entire trunk including side and rear panels, installed lightweight interior carpet

$20,000 is the magic number. be smart and save money. trust me.

IMG_1107.jpg

frontclose.jpg

frontqtrclose.jpg

IMG_1105-1.jpg

0006.jpg

0001.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

nice car

Hey guys this is a very nice car.clean to.who ever buy this car is going to be very happy with the car .the car was done rite. Good luck with the sale gombo!:biggrin: miguel

i wouldnt sell that car for less then 20,000 . very clean , sorry to see you have to give it away :(

TTT-Anyone who argues the price should not be driving or around this ride. I can see easily lots of cash. Im sorry for you to let it go cause the history is very cool.

Thanks Reaper and MrGoFast ~ People who see it in person are always impressed with the quality build. Clean and simple, fast and safe. You get a TON of thumbs up when out riding around. I'm heading out soon to a few shows to see if there's any interest there. If my truck sells I keep this - my fingers are crossed. I've lost money on too many done up cars in the past but nothing like losing $20k plus....

Here's a few more pics!

IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5927.jpg

Those of you with good memory - on first season of the original "PINKS" Jamie Millers shop raced an Orange Nova against a White Texas Camaro.

I have a good memory! :biggrin: Those guys in the Nova were the sorry SOB's that flooded the White Texas Camaro so it wouldn't start by pumping the gas pedal while nobody was looking while they were 'looking it over' right before the first race... so the camaro had to forfeit race 1 due to a no start.... but team Camaro finally got it started and got revenge by beating their ass the honest way on the track, and took the Nova home.... yea, I remember.... I was SO glad the Camaro won...:cool:

Anyway, bump for a beautiful car.... worth every penny... GLWS! :)

Car's been out a few times since the original listing so add 100 miles tops.
Still looking for a bargain shopper with funds.
Have had 20+ trade offers on racingjunk.com but really need $$$ more than another beast.
Thanks for the props guys :cool:

I have a good memory! :biggrin: Those guys in the Nova were the sorry SOB's that flooded the White Texas Camaro so it wouldn't start by pumping the gas pedal while nobody was looking while they were 'looking it over' right before the first race... so the camaro had to forfeit race 1 due to a no start.... but team Camaro finally got it started and got revenge by beating their ass the honest way on the track, and took the Nova home.... yea, I remember.... I was SO glad the Camaro won...:cool:

Anyway, bump for a beautiful car.... worth every penny... GLWS! :)

Who saw who hit the pedal? :eek: That's the first I heard of that.
No matter really - they lost a very nice car. I'd like to see that episode again now....

TTT

More pics on way -

Lean, Mean and Clean

Got caught out in heavy rain last Friday night for first time ever.
Limped home on the 325 DRs just fine :biggrin:

Is the bottom end of the motor stock on this car? See no mention of it anywhere in the description.

Can we has some more info on the bottom end ie; forged crank? rods? etc..
I saw this car at Cotton's winter bbq and it is very well done.

Yes stock bottom - car has 77k but bottom end was replaced by GM late in the extended warrantee.

The bottom end is solid and not abused. Car has been to track only 4 times for maybe 22 passes. Jack Cotton overseeing the tune each time.

Build the bottom and go 9.5s with bigger turbo/DP :biggrin:

Swap in a stage motor if you want - everything else is done right :cool:

TTT
How about trades guys?

Seems nothings really selling..... I'm fine trading for something I can daily drive. Like newer modern muscle especially convertible, viper truck, early 2000s M3,

Would consider $10,000 plus a lesser car, trade equal at $25k value or trade up with cash.

Show me what you have :cool: