price help 87 gn 28000 miles extremely clean roller

Hope u scored it the the rite price
Nice car. Glw it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you're serious in trying to sell this GN, why don't you take many, many photo shots, showing the interiors, engine bay, undercarriage, trunk, bottom edge of both doors. Pictures don't lie and this will give many to decide if it's worth the asking price that you still need to post.

If you're serious in trying to sell this GN, why don't you take many, many photo shots, showing the interiors, engine bay, undercarriage, trunk, bottom edge of both doors. Pictures don't lie and this will give many to decide if it's worth the asking price that you still need to post.
Op isn't tryn to sell. He got it on trade. was asking what its worth

The first thing I would do is take the VIN and run a carfax on it. That will tell you
if it is 28K on the odometer or 128K! I found out the hard way that one of my cars
had 100K miles more on it than the seller said!

Op isn't tryn to sell. He got it on trade. was asking what its worth

You're right my typing is faster than my thinking, but he still needs to take many pictures so everyone can give their opinion of value.
I do agree of the Vin # for carfax profile

my plan was to ls swap it with a turbo forward stainless headers, because ls is my life lol. But I really think this car needs put back original, will see in a few days
carfax is looking good!

It looks to me that it has the 145 mph speedo over lay That is NOT factory so the Odometer (if I was buying the car) is unreliable.
Use condition as a indicator ONLY.

NOPE. Every US market GN came with an 85 mph speedo. If a gear reducer as used the odometer will be quite a bit low.