Clean 87 GN

6shot

Its clean no rust 87 Buick GN LS1 disc brakes front and rear with aluminum dual piston calipers at all 4, B&M line lock, front rotors are Baer cross drill and slotted ,36 mm hollow front sway bar, rear sway bar modify to secure the differential, front upper tubular A-arms, poly bushings all around, GNX body to frame bushings, rear seat braces, rear upper and lower edelbrock trailing arms uppers are adjustable, edelbrock rear tubular trailing arm braces, bilstein shocks front and rear, 17in SLP hyper black wheels with 245/45/ZR 17s BFGforce tires with about 700miles on them, also comes with 4 16in GTA wheels 2 front and 2 rear no tires on them and two new american racing wheels with BFGforce drag tires tubeless. The car has always been kept inside the underside of car is clean no rust and its all black, summit aluminum differential cover with bearing supports, differential overhauled with end last 800 miles, engine mounts RJC poly both, transmission mount from G-Body poly, Art Carr transmission and it shifts very hard with Art carr deep trans pan, drive shaft loop, GN1 front mount inter cooler 3in in and out pipes, griffin all aluminum radiator oversize, trans cooler, complete RJC racing aluminum pulleys, RJC 7 quarts engine biggie oil pan, TA valve covers with dual breathers, RJC 70mm plenum (dog house) and throttle body both polished and aluminum vacuum block to match throttle body, ball bearing turbo water cool and oil cooled not much bigger than stock, MSD 50 lb injectors with 2 turbo tweak chips one with alky and one with out, type II ignition system and the stock one also, LS1 MAF with translator with most recent chip upgrade from full throttle, stainless steel cold air kit with K&N filter, 2.1 scanmater, SMC new style alky system, fuel pump hot wire installed, fuel pressure gauge on fuel rail, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, electric fuel pressure gauge on center console, 3in terry Houston down pipe, 3in electric cutout works excellent, ATR single shot stainless steel 3in system not installed 2.5 dual system installed have cat for inspection and cat cutout for everyday use, Poston headers with crossover no corrosion on them, aftermarket GNX dash with 6 gauges on dash 1 on the pillar and 2 on the center console all gauges are Auto Meter Ultra-Lite silver, heavy duty trans shifter handle modified to fit, a/c works and its modified to use late 90s GM compressor on original ac bracket, the interior is great condition with new upper door panels and new door seals upper and lowers I would rate it a good 9.5, alpine CD radio and GM radio also with 6 x 9 in the back and door lower panels are ready for speakers, windows are tinted, all electric components work good to include windows, locks and trunk opener trunk is also carpeted and new seal, wind shield is clean, the body is all striate not faded with good front bumper panels fiberglass rear bumper panels I would rate the outside an 8.5 overall, the car runs great but it just needs a good bigger turbo to go faster, also have an extra engine that needs overhaul and many extra parts that will go with it, over all the car is in excellent shape super clean in and out runs excellent would drive any were good oil pressure does not overheat no leaks of any kind would not take much to make it a super car. This is all that I can remember you will not be disappointed. PM me with any questions I will take some pictures this weekend and e-mail upon request asking $ 13,500.

Thanks

How close are those 245s to the frame in the back? I have the same rims with 245 in front and am hoping the 275/40 will fit in the back.

Where are you located? .... Texas is a big state... :rolleyes:

Got a buddy looking around....

Hard top?

Pictures?

Kevin and Matt sent pics via e-mail.

Blazer 406 In Corpus Christi about 3 hours south of Houston.

DCVING 6 I have about a good 3/4 to inch before the frame.

Thanks,