Prayer needed

Guys Im home and sore as hell still! I think you all so much.. Im going to go back to tinting windows and traveling with the car shows so I hope to see you all sooner or later.

I lost a few pounds in there cause the food sucked. Im no longer bouncing or going to bars because I got lucky this time next time my not be so lucky.

I cant express thanks enough for the prays guys. Thank you so much.

Good to hear! Stay away from those drunk idiots and take that scum bag to the cleaners.
SR

Guys Im home and sore as hell still! I think you all so much.. Im going to go back to tinting windows and traveling with the car shows so I hope to see you all sooner or later.

I lost a few pounds in there cause the food sucked. Im no longer bouncing or going to bars because I got lucky this time next time my not be so lucky.

I cant express thanks enough for the prays guys. Thank you so much.

Is there something you need to tell me Billy? Something about going to school to do more? Post some pics of the truck and I'll be happy to help you more.:biggrin:

Is there something you need to tell me Billy? Something about going to school to do more? Post some pics of the truck and I'll be happy to help you more.:biggrin:

Yea, I will be doing my paperwork for the school very soon its not to late to register for the class coming up.

As for the truck I will have to wait till I can move around good for another photo shoot that will include the motor this time. The first one was mostly for her.

Nice to see you made it. I think it's a mistake for a white guy working in a black club though. Working in clubs for years I've seen that recipe become a disaster before.
D

Man I have worked this club for so long I have never thought about the dangers of it. I guess all it takes is for one scared person to ruin your night.

I've been thinking of getting out for a while now but the money has been so good! After hearing your awful story i'm going to start looking for a new profession. I can't even count how many knives i've pulled from people at the door over the years. I can only imagine how many made it in.

take care

D

Man I have worked this club for so long I have never thought about the dangers of it. I guess all it takes is for one scared person to ruin your night.

I've been thinking of getting out for a while now but the money has been so good! After hearing your awful story i'm going to start looking for a new profession. I can't even count how many knives i've pulled from people at the door over the years. I can only imagine how many made it in.

take care

D

Dont let what happened to me keep you from something you love it just woke me up to the danger, but it was over as quickly as it started. I have a ton of friends there, but Im quiting cause Im not single nomore and I have a kid now and dont want to do it nomore I have another career choice I would rather go on with.